Farathorn The Death Bringer

So a couple of years back I did a Mov of @frodobell’s self Moc Farathorn Toa of Death

Here is my original build Original.

Though lately I have been looking back at some of my old builds and I have to admit that I am extremely unhappy with that build. The weapons especially were very lazy.

So with my New Age of Shat I am doing, that the Zeta Toa Nuva are a part of, I decided to remake the build.
He now exists as one of the Demon Generals, the forces of the New Dark God Teridax.

There once was a Makuta by the name of Dark Star, that worked under Miserix, however his nature and brutality caused Miserix to seal him away within his own sword.
Over time the sword fully absorbed Dark Star’s consciousness but the sword took on his traits.
Farathorn was a Toa that lived on New Spherus Magna but with the resurrection of Teridax he was captured by Teridax and the DarkStar forced onto him, corrupting him into Farathorn, a Matoran word meaning Death Bringer.

Farathorn is a genius weapon smith, on top of the Dark Star sword he also wields 3 other weapons of his own making.
A powerful Lightstone Rifle Able to send blasts of pure energy over great distances with high precision.

He also wields a pair of smaller Lightstone Pistol’s. These are less powerful than the rifle but are able to be fired at much higher speeds over short range.

Lastly Through Teridax’s snooping of Great Being facilities, the blueprints for the unconstructed Aerotrix T2 hover bike were discovered. Which Farathorn constructed with a few modifications, the main one being that the Midak Sky Blaster has been replaced by a pair of automatic LightStone rifles. While not as powerful or precise as his own rifle they are able to fire at incredible speed to compensate.

16 Likes

The edgiest edge lord who ever edgelorded

I like him a lot

6 Likes

That mistika armor on his back has tron vibes

I like the body shaping here, and including the Aerotrix was a great play as well

4 Likes

What mask is that

2 Likes

It’s from Mechanical Hand’s part pack.

2 Likes