Fararthorn Toa of Death (MOV)

Hey, quick one, not much to say.
So this is my take on @frodobell old selfmoc Farathorn Worldcrusher, Toa of Death
Just a couple of notes, the mask is still a Hau, just a slightly redesigned one from Rothanak’s mask pack.
I really wanted to stick to the original colours and I think I managed to intermix it pretty well with the body being mostly black and Mata red and armor being black and Metru red.
The weapons are all from KrayDay and I’m sorry that I got lazy with them and the there is no sniper rifle. ( The weapons shot is meant to showcase different weapons he has made.)
I did get very lazy with the renders as I was having some serious issues with studio, so I gave up after like 2 hours of trying.
As for the render, I actually built a Stud.io lightbox and I can honestly say that I think the renders look pretty stunning (even if they take about 3 times as long to render)

Hope you like him @frodobell.

As always all comments and feedback are very welcome.

Credits

Also credits for the parts and colours go to.
Turret3471 Pack
Galva Pack
Bio Pack
KhingK
KingSidorak
Megawillbot
Voidhound
Mod20087
Gifthammer
Hermaeus_Jackson
MO6Z
Rothanak
KrayDay
OhluCG
Godfyr6934
Agils
Ken
Meowserstrousers
Kryakwa
Grievous
Aleist3r
Phinto_
Nattarthetimedragon
Charger0908
Voyager
HahliNuva
Vspinax
AbsolutBeginner
Valtarshol
BionicleC4
BowtiedTrombone
Knux400
Lehvak Nuva
Xio Zaku
Pasta Man64
SCMD1999
OhluCG
Kardas
Evanetics Art (Parts pack link as per pack Terms)
RedStarGames
and a few of my own.

If I have missed anyone or if anyone knows any more skilled artists that have parts free for download then please let me know, I’m always looking for new parts.

21 Likes

Looks like a pretty cool moc! I like how the black, mata red, and metru red go together. Also the weapons are neat.

3 Likes

Looks ready to rip and tear.

3 Likes

super cool build, great rendering btw

1 Like

He certainly looks like he would crush some worlds. Nice moc!

2 Likes