2059: Big in Japan (Signups)

I’ve never been more proud to be on the TTV Message Boards, than to be here.
To witness this moment.

5 Likes

What?
The SCP?

2 Likes

I might be exaggerating a bit, but it’s nice to see a reference to something I wouldn’t normally expect to see here-
-yeah the SCP

: )

4 Likes

Glad I could make you proud dad.

6 Likes

Name:
Unknown
Alias:
The salesman
Alliance:
Other
Generation:
Unknown
Powers/abilities:
Can pass in and out of reality, along with being able to bring nearly any object to and from an unknown dimension, but only at the request of others, though this is always a monkey’s paw.
Appearance:
A tall slender being wearing a red suit, which has many variations that can change at a blink of an eye. It’s actual physical appearance is completely unkown, as any who look upon it’s face have an urge to look away, and forgetting it’s features once they do.
Personality/Bio:
Unkown

2 Likes

Given the overwhelmingly positive response I feel tempted to make Oda Nobunaga an actual character, should I?

3 Likes

yes tac Nobunaga

@Holi
@Runa
Accepted. Join anytime.

Might I be able to know what is wrong about Kaito so i can figure out how to get him accepted?

Also, did I miss @MichaelTheLightBringer’s character signup? I didn’t think he signed up.

1 Like

No I didn’t I’ll think about signing up if people from here join the sequel to the 2059 and be active there as well.

So I assume you meant that SCP-████ was accepted? If so, that was my character, not Michael’s.

My bad, it was a typo.

2 Likes

Name: Katou Kioshi
Alias: Ankou
Alliance: -000-001-210-121-100-
Generation: young?
Powers/Abilities:

Enhanced Sight

Allows Ankou to “see” several objects at once, combined with his other sense he can see a 360 degree range at once.

Degeneration

converts what he touches into ash, except for non-organic substances, like plastics and metal.

Perseverance

In heightened moments of combat, Ankou cannot feel pain, until either he dies or he is calmed down. This inherently gives Ankou super strength and lets him lift roughly twice or thrice what he should normally be able to, as his body doesn’t feel the muscles tearing.

Shadow Form

allows Ankou to temporally become a shadow, but he can still be damaged, while he is a shadow.

Appearance: The average man, Kioshi works as a bus driver in Tokyo. He has black hair and dark brown eyes, his height is also very average.

Bio: Kioshi believes it is his duty to execute the law as he sees, so he uses his powers as he believes to be correct. His perspective comes from that of a tough home, that was very militaristic and strongly voiced their opinions for a strong central government, though they were just as harsh to each other, and would fight often.

Accepted. Join anytime.

Name: Unknown
Alias: The Doctor, many more
Alliance: Hero
Generation: Old-Timers
Powers/abilities:

[details=Sonic Screwdriver]He has a screwdriver that can do: Calculations, hack, disable, activate, and otherwise control technology from almost everything, allowing it to remotely control almost any machinery, mechanisms and computers it is applied to, allowing it to open locks, detonate explosives, remotely activate electronics, override most systems, activate computers, and cause some energy weapons, Unlocking or locking a door, Burning or cutting certain substances
Remotely detonate specifics machines or explosives, Amplify sound-waves and the power of an X-ray machine beyond its normal capacities, Disarm weapons and electronics, Flashlight, Intercept and conduct teleportation, Hack an ATM, Regenerating razor wire on a fence, Darken eyeglass lenses to transform them into sunglasses, Microphone (when connected to an audio amplifier), Detect and interpret signals, Conducting medical scans, Locking the coordinates of the TARDIS, Tracking alien life, Using red setting or dampers, Control the properties of atoms and molecules on a small scale, Operate computers, whether their origin is alien or human, Provide Geo-location, Light candles. Creating a force field wave with two other sonic to physically repel a Dalek, Modification of a mobile phone, Disclosure and deactivating camouflage, Disarm Robotics, Scan and classify matter,Shatter glass, Create an “acoustic corridor” for speaking with someone far away, Shocking neural centers of a living creature, Tighten and loosen screws, Trigger particular protocols of the TARDIS, It cannot, Interfere with Isomorphic Controls, Doesn’t work well on wood or with Xalnergy[/details]

Tardis

He has a TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space) it is disguised poorly as a 1960s Police Phone Booth due to the Chameleon Circuits, they have been broken for a long time but the Doctor refuses to fix them as he likes the design, it’s dimensionally transcendentak meaning it’s exterior exists in a different relative dimension to the interior causing it to feel like it’s larger on the inside than outside, it can take him almost anywhere and anywhen (5 post recharge takes two posts to use)

Appearance:

Personality/Bio: The Doctor is a 900 year old time lord from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous which is located near the centre of the Mutter’s Spiral Galaxy, also known as the Milky Way. He is an intelligent and extremely lucky hero who travels through time, this is an alternate doctor who avoided the war never landed on Karn, never failed to save Cass and never drunk The Elixr, he travelled around Earth having adventures, he doesn’t know much about The Time War

I should also mention these as well for Hinata
Cyberman-basic infantry, anyone can become one
Cyberleader-higher ranking leader cybermen, converted Hinata
Cybermite-can cause partial conversions but you can still be half in control
Cybermat-carries plagues, steals energy
Cybershade-animals become them, strong and follow orders blindly
Cyberking-powerful titan class cyberman, recharge usage of two thousand posts and requires 100 cybermen, GM’s permission and 10 people as cybermen
Earpod-most wear them, can read minds, play music, control people and remove knowledge

Uh. Do you want me to run down the many issues I have with this in detail? It will probably take a day or two, I’m currently with family and only have access to my phone. I can’t spend all too much time using it either, what with doing stuff.

5 Likes

Go ahead! I have also removed the Cyberdalek as it’s a bad joke

Accepted. Join anytime.

No offence intended to either party, but that is an awful idea. I’ve only got about five minutes at the moment, but tomorrow I’ll be able to break down the multitude of reasons why it’s an awful idea.

2 Likes

Okay then