2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Ricky, do you reckon we leave?” Jake asked Richard
@Mctoran

@Mctoran @meepinater @MistikaFan @Toa_Radrix @L.O.S.S-KAL @Khalsa721 @Bramsley @Traykar @Monopoly @Jcton @Runa

Inside Black Hood’s base, he was typing on his keyboard and send a virus hacking all of the devices in New Evo City and took control.

He opened another broadcast and showed himself again to everyone in the City.

“Citizens of New Evo City…as you see I have returned but I was not gone. No. I was doing my job.
Mark is now dead…thanks to me and some associates which have helped down the line but you dread returns for I did not neglect my promise.” he said showing pictures of the monitor of the burned down Prison.

“As you can see I’ve done what I said I would do and that was to free the most dangerous and hated criminals this City has ever known. Fire is spreading everywhere chaos is just about to begin.
The Fire and the remnants called Ashes are just the beginning for I call upon you every villain in New Evo City to join me and bring about the Age of Chaos upon this City!” his voice boomed.

“I once told the Hidden One that when the Chips are down and these civilized people will start to eat each other. And that is a promise I tend to keep, I’ll show you that every woman, man, child can be corrupt and be brought down to my or should I say our level…” he said letting it sink in.

“So Villains of New Evo City join me and let’s bring about this RULE we always wanted! Let us show the WORLD who we truly ARE!” his voiced echoed and boomed.

“How may you join, you may ask?” he said. “Well it’s simple there is no invitation you just go around the City and bring it down into Chaos under my name! Now dear Villains…time to go to work.” Black Hood finished the broadcast and closed it off.

OOC: I know
"A survey has been done of what happened the last time a single damaged unit was sent here. A single true…what do you call them “leadheads”? should suffice

Jake switched on his phone, Black Hood’s message played
“NOO!” Jake yelled, he started whacking walls
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Elsewhere
“Father Time, it seems that Black Hood guy wants villains back, shall we remind him of the greatest protectors of the city?” Asked The Gatherer, he felt he could almost here his answer
@Bramsley

Millie watched it play on every screen in times square, the people Black Hood’s allies would kill more, they would make everyone feel like her! She immediately started jotting down what he said

“GODDAMIT DARN DANG DANGITY DANGITY DARNITY DARNITY DARN DARN DARN DANG IT SCREW THIS SCREW EVERYTHING!” Harry literally was having a panic attack, smashing tables, chairs, desks, windows, punching walls

Jeremy He’s more important in 2063 was having a lads night, watching Television, when he saw the broadcast
“NO!” He yelled
“Yeesh!” His mate smirked “Guy’s mad but I reckon we could smash the principal’s car!”
“Are you kidding Donnie?” Jeremy asked
“No!” His friend smirked “If we can now do crime I’m doing the best I can to spend the time!”

Donnie smashed up the Principal’s car, robbed a bank, robbed a gun store, robbed a jewellery and was shot dead about ten times by Harry

1 Like

Nexus stopped and saw the Broadcast. “If this what I have to do to save them, I’ll do it.” Nexus said.

Spider-Man was caught off guard by it and watched the broadcast. “What on earth is this?” he asked. “Villains? No this is not good…he must be stopped,” he said which Nexus chuckled when he found Spider-Man.

“I’m afraid that’s not going to happen kid.” Nexus said creating balls of hell-fire and threw it at him.

Spider-Man dodged one of the fireball but the other stroke him and he fell to the ground as Impulse yelled in pain.
“Why you!” Impulse said taking his form.
Nexus lands. “Okay so little kid is big now, huh?” he asked. “No problem,” he said charging at Impulse as he charged his fists with hell-fire flames and started to punch Impulse’s gutt he started to burn and he screamed in agony as he punched Nexus with a devastating punch knocking him down to the ground.

@MistikaFan
Meanwhile, in a darkened room, far removed from any particular danger, the Old man sits on a couch next to a Grandfather clock, he is currently watching the highly popular reality TV Program “Michael the ordinary buisnessman and his concurrent wacky shenanigans”. He is laughing, however, his enjoyment is interrupted by the sound of the grandfather clock ringing. The old man turns down the volume “Grandfather?” he asks warily “you have one new message” replies the clock, “well go on play it”. “Father Time, it seems that Black hood wants Villains back, shall we remind of the greatest protectors of the city”, Old Father Time hesitates for a moment, visibly shocked by what he has just heard. “He did what!” anger rising in his voice. “**Good God man! does this imbecile have any Idea what has just done?!..I am still reconnecting with members, Depth Charge says he’s in but you know what they’re like! The Shrimp twins are probably messing around the Ocean! Again! **” He exhales loudly and regains his composure “I mean honestly, the irresponsibility these young-ins possess is mindblowing”. Father time gets up from the Couch and picks up a large dust-covered Tome, he blows the dust away to reveal the words “League of Organised Villainy (and Adjoining the Partnerships of Ill-Intent) contact details Do Not Lose!” after a while of flipping through various pages; listing the former members he stops and marks the name ‘Enigma-2’, Old Father time dials the number and waits for the caller to pickup “Enigma, it’s time we made an appearance… so, um can you do the thing where you hack all the television screens, and maybe throw a satellite or two at New Evo? also call Gatherer and tell him to find out about any and all super soldier programs, I want to find out what we’re up agains-” “You have reached the caller address of ‘Enigma-2’ unfortunately they are unable to respond at this time please leave a message after beep” Old father time sighs even deeper, and somewhere in New Evo city, a voice can be heard screaming in frustration.

“I doubt it!” The gatherer replied “He’s weak, nothing but a thief and murderer”

“Shall I fetch them?” The Gatherer asks

“I agree sir” The gatherer replied
@Bramsley

Runa is silent for a moment. “We’ll be able to defend ourselves.” He tells Llillaa. “There are many of my strength, or at the very least very close. We won’t go down without a fight.” He walks over to a nearby computer, where he starts designing a new project. “So, how long until they get here.” He asks.
He opens up a new file. After thinking, he rights down the name of the new Project.
Project: Meteor.

Catherine ordered herself a coffee and sat down, before seeing the broadcast on the TV. She just sat there for a moment. She took a sip of her coffee then set it down, eyes still on the screen.
“…S**t.”

2 Likes

“Under five years, If I estimated correctly, perhaps sooner.”
Llillaa ponders, his tone entirely serious, differing from the early mocking.

Nexus takes his face out of the ground and looks at Impulse and growls.
“I’ll eat your brains!” Impulse said charging at Nexus.
“I’d like to see that happen.” Nexus said letting Impulse charge at him and in a blink of an eye Nexus releases a living fire construct behind him which took a form a huge hulking brute with wings it was a mixture of a phoenix and demon.

Impulse realized that he walked to his doom and it was too late to do something about, Nexus with his hands commands the construct and so it unleashed a fire wave blast so hot it made Impulse burn and burn as he screamed in agony soon only Spider-Man could be seen.

He knew he had to do something so he shot a web to a hydrant and pulled it and water came and stopped the burning, however, the construct was made out of Hell-Fire which cannot be extinguished with water it still somewhat saved his life.

There were also multiple monitors behind a see-through glass he shot web and pulled it and pulled with his spider web and slammed it on the ground was the water was lirking down beneath Nexus’s feet.
He looks to his feet only to see water and electricity coming for him fast.

“Hell no.” Nexus said as an explosion took place right in front of his eyes staggering him a great deal back, the explosion left a little fog which gave enough time for Spider-Man to escape Nexus for good.

“Mister Nexus, I presume.” Noman asked, walking towards the powerful entity.

The construct faded away. “State your business and let’s get this over with.” Nexus spoke up.

“You have miraculous powers, do you not? The kind that would make people have inquiries about you.”

“Aha, so what is it that you want?” Nexus asked.

“I am a mere inquirer. Tell me,Mister Nexus, what is your business in this country?”

“It’s simple, my business is none of your business.” Nexus said.

“It’s certainly my business if more buildings go up in smoke. After all, little boys shouldn’t play with fire.”

“No its not.” Nexus said. “And if you are not happy more buildings will burn with hell-fire, after all, you were taught not to play with matches when you were a child, did you not?”

“And you are the match?”

“No, I’m more than that.” Nexus said. “I’m hell-fire itself.”