2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“T-thank you.” She closed her eyes and her breathing eased back up.
She opened her eyes again and gazed up at Bruce.

1 Like

“Your beautiful you know that?” Bruce asked trying to change the subject easing everything for her best he could.

1 Like

Katrina smiled. Her green eyes sparkled as she gazed at Bruce happily.

1 Like

“Eyes like emeralds.” he said softly. “And the beauty of a jewel, hope I can be the best man in your life and I promise I’ll be there when the hard times come.”

1 Like

“Thank you.” She said softly.
She closed her eyes and fell asleep, breathing softly.
Her hand dropped by Bruce’s and grasped it as she rested.

1 Like

Bruce gave Katrina a kiss on her forehand and sat there waiting for Katrina while she held his hand.
“If this was because of a failed attempt on training her…I don’t even want to know what will happen if she ever gets into conflict with him” he said to himself referring to Black Hood.

1 Like

Runa shook his head. No. He thought. These delusions of grandeur were evenly displaced by the vision of what these things had done to Xano. He instead recorded the wavelength of the energy and went to work attempting to create a reverse wavelength, to test out a theory he hypothesized.

After a while, Katrina opened her eyes again.
She sat up and looked around. “Is there food? I’m kinda hungry.”

1 Like

Bruce woke up still holding her hand as he was sleep staying straight.
Bruce tilted his head. “You sure got the appetite I see.”
(@meepinater)

The fiber didn’t have a set wavelength, well it did…but it didn’t. It had several wavelengths which it would naturally switch through in a ternary pattern. These wavelengths were also dependent on color, as each color of the strands had their own set of wavelengths. That all being noted the wavelengths it gave off were very dull, it more reflected such wavelengths as light and sound, instead of producing its own.

OOC: Just to note the actual power source would create stronger wavelengths. It’s in the core that is still giving light in the suit.

He keeps it in it’s containment, and tests to see if a connection was still there between it and the suit by powering the suit back up. He would then record all energy signatures it gave off and for how long within a three minute time window, then would copy and flip them, ready to test his hypothesis.

It ran wavelength A thirteen times, same with wavelength B and wavelength C, during the three minute window.

When the suit powered up “nothing” happened to the separated strands. They were disconnected from the main unit, though they did ■■■■■ in wavelengths all wavelengths became sharper and the strands and those strands became brighter. Not significantly, just barely brighter and sharper.

He then shut down the suit. “very little nonphysical connection between strands.” He mutters to himself. He then took a record of the energy signatures(wavelengths) and made a reverse version of them, labeled wavelengths “Z,” “Y,” and “X.” He then ran them parallel to the energy of the strands, beaming them into the container, to see if they would cancel each other out, if only temporarily, or at least lessen the intensity of the power of these strange strands.

1 Like

“Yeah. Getting knocked out does that to you.” She said.
Her breathing seemed to have eased up quite a bit, although she was still struggling a little bit.

“I see. Well, how are you feeling?” Bruce asked

“Sore.” She said. " And my lungs are still hurting a bit." She looked at her splinted arm.
“Oh. I didnt know I had a broken bone.”

“Ooh yeah…” Bruce said. “But hey eyes up here.” he joked while smiling.

Katrina looked at him.
“Did you stay here the whole time?”

Bruce smiles widely and nods.

Katrina wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She pulled back, her eyes shining as she smiled.
“Nobody has ever been there for me like you have.”

1 Like