Bionicle Eternal Fan Project Model - Yeela, Toa of Earth

Welcome back to the BIONICLE Eternal Fan Project!

Bionicle Eternal is a story-based project, with custom constraction models representing important characters from the tale. Visit our advertising thread on these boards for more information about the project and its members, and also our website, where you can read about the lore, story, and characters.

For the first wave of content we have prepared twelve models, three written teasers, and one main story, split into acts and chapters. Our content will follow a weekly release schedule is found below, where you can also have quick access to all of our previously released content. Our website will also be updated weekly with the release of new models and new story content.

Week 1 (1/12018) - Matoran Group 1 (Sukiru and Melody), and one teaser
Week 2 (1/8/2018) - Matoran Group 2 (Brahn and Katta), and one teaser
Week 3 (1/15/2018) - Matoran Group 3 (Saburo and Shu-Tural), and one teaser
Week 4 (1/22/2018) - Toa 1 (Maerkon), and Chapter 1 (Beginning of Act 1)
Week 5 (1/29/2018) - Toa 2 (Vineon), and Chapter 2
Week 6 (2/5/2018) - Toa 3 (Kerila), and Chapter 3
Week 7 (2/12/2018) - Toa 4 (Friana), and Chapter 4
Week 8 (2/19/2018) - Toa 5 (Yeela), and Chapter 5
Week 9 (2/26/2018) - Toa 6 (Grillon), and Chapter 6
Week 10 (3/5/2018) - Chapter 7
Week 11 (3/12/2018) - Chapter 8
Week 12 (3/19/2018) - Chapter 9 (Conclusion of Act 1)

Yeela, Toa of Earth

Yeela: Yeela: After her husband and children were murdered in cold blood by the Ko-matoran army, Yeela was filled with pain, and later hatred against those that took them away from her. Since then, she has used her skills as a blacksmith to create some of the deadliest weapons in the war, and now that she’s a Toa – she can finally use them herself. Using her powers to control several armory’s worth of weapons, she lets her rage and hatred of the Ko-matoran out on the battlefield, one of the most dangerous Toa, even more so than Vineon.

Which toa is your favorite so far?

• Maerkon
  • Vineon
  • Kerila
  • Friana
  • Yeela
0 voters

Thank you all for your support! We hope you continue to enjoy our content. Your feedback is very valuable to us and is always welcome. Be sure to check back next week for the final toa model release: Grillon, Toa of Fire.

See you next time!

23 Likes

Cool moc, the mask looks nice on her, and her weapon looks amazing! The only complaint I’d have is that for some reason the three color (orange, yellow, transparent green) in such close proximity just kind of feels off to me. Other than that, looks great! I’m excited to see how Grillon turns out!

1 Like

Not to spoil anything - but Grillon’s probably my favourite out of the bunch now, be sure to check back and see him next week!

1 Like

It’s less evident in the pictures than I thought it would be, but that yellow is actually keet orange. Anyways, thanks for your continued support!

1 Like

Just curious, in your storyline do the colors have any correlation to the elements? Because I get confused with the colors of some of these.
Also, great builds. Very unique but look like the same builder did them all, which is hard for me to pull off!

They do. Water, fire, ice, and earth are what you’d expect - blue, red, white, and black (with purple or orange accents like the Onu-Matoran had in MNOG). The difference is that we got rid of stone, moving air out into the desert and adding plantlife, which has the forest-like region. Because air is in the desert it inherited a brown color scheme, while plantlife has green.

1 Like

That makes perfect sense! Thank you!

1 Like

Yellow and orange adds a layer of life and feeling to the moc.