Cataclysm

Elias nods.
“I should be good enough to kill Mark and corrupt Sadie.” He agreed.

The spindly machine continues teetering forward the long thin proboscis dripping with an unknown fluid.
[MEDICINE SHALL BE ADMINISTERED. DO NOT RESIST]

1 Like

Elias began to back away, continuing to attempt to corrupt the machine.

[DO NOT RESIST. YOU CANNOT RESIST ENTROPY] Drones the machine as it continues forward seemingly unaffected

Elias tried to drop a shadowy anvil on it.

The anvil lands causing it to splay it’s legs out like a cartoon being hit with a comically oversized mallet.

Then it vanished. No smoke, no sound just gone.

1 Like

“…that was weird.” Elias frowned.

A clicking noise sounded as one of the ticks legs gently gripped his shoulder.

#“you will not resist entropy, it’s simply not your place”
this voice was different, note bland and mechanical, it was taunting kind of silly and yet had this cold malice comparable to the vacuum of space

1 Like

“Well nonetheless, I am glad to become reacquanted with you.” Raphael said to Siansa.

@Jcton
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@TBT_Emerald
@Tarkur
@BlackBeltGamer98
The Grand Seraphim then turned around, and opened a portal leading directly into the Realm of Death.
#“Are you all ready to go now? Once you step trhough this portal, there is no turning back.”
The Grand Seraphim warned everyone.

Shadowbreaker reaches out to the tick,
“Perhaps you should shatter…”

“Nonsense, I just happened to let myself in.”

Xano walks through,
“I’ve already been through my personal hell.”

Adam sighs,
“That idiot.”
He chases after Xano.

1 Like

Luxatium nods, then passes through the portal.

1 Like

Without warning the proboscis tears through the hand, causing no pain (which was probably the most disturbing thing about it)
#“naughty naughty elias”
Chimed the voice towards Elias
#“you get a bit of power and suddenly your the new hot thing. well you’re not, all your shadows are just that, shadow. you are nothing. and you know it, you try to reject such painful thoughts but you know that deep down: no one wants you, no one loves you, you’re alone. a helpless child who tries to use the dark to hide your own fear. so why don’t you curl up into a ball and cry
poor little elias.”

1 Like

Shadowbreaker smiles, all it took to activate that power was a touch and that power wasn’t nearly as limited as his other, that one was simply pure destruction at the dimensional level.
Shadowbreaker looks at the tick,
“That was your mistake.”
The tick would see small glass-like shards fall from its proboscis, as it began to shatter.

1 Like

Shadow breaker suddenly begins to feel as if something very big in curling around him
#“and don’t think for a second i’ve forgotten about you id. you try to be a boogie man, scaring the small so you can feel big, but as soon as someone shines a light on you poof! all gone, you are less than an insect to me, you should know that, but then again your kind have a habit of idiocy. perhaps you should be reminded of your place in the chain.”
And with that Shadowbreaker finds himself alone surrounded by a chaotic glowing mass of shifting undulating pulsating colours. And then he’s back in the darkness still with that constricting feeling.
#" don’t ever swell up at me little one."

1 Like

“Sure.” said Hydron

Shadowbreaker looks at the darkness and the colors,
“Yes I do know my natural order in the chain of things. It is you who is mistaken. I am the undoing of the Incelebratus Thread, the thread which ties the universes together in this multiverse. I am the incarnation of the end, the incarnation of destruction, of matter falling apart, of shadow falling into light, of light falling into darkness, of fire becoming ash. Your antimatter doesn’t harm me, it aids me, for I am the undoing of energy. I am the incarnation of the end of all. I am at the very end of this chain, I was born at the beginning of this universe and I will be the end of it. Do not tell me the rules that I’ve seen written with my own eyes. You claim me to be an insect, maybe in my younger days when life was still strong, but the multiverse reaches its end, and everyday it is closer and everyday I grow stronger. You cannot stop this end, no science, no magic will find that answer and death will consume all life.”
He touches the barrier, with it shattering,
“I may have powers of shadows, but I am not of shadows. I am the end. You should not have me tear apart these dimensional planes and rip your basic particles apart.”
Shadowbreaker grew, his hand seemingly ‘healed’.
“You forget we id wrote many of those rules. I am no mere boogie man, if you want to face the boogie man then face Inanis Somnia Comedenti, he will make your fears tangible. If you think I was as weak as I was at the beginning of time then you’re very wrong. Time is coming to its end. Someone is turning back the clock and that is perhaps why I am a force of the natural order.”
He seemed unscathed by whatever the mere collect had thrown at him.
“My last attack was a mercy, I gave you time, but perhaps I should take that away as well.”
He looked into the Collect, another small shard breaking off of it. His eyes weren’t one of a liar nor was it of someone who made a bluff. This was his pocket dimension and he wrote the rules of it.

#“bold, but the tick was breaking even before you touched it, i’m hardly a good engineer. remember however. i am. entropy. the stillness of nothing. you’re like…i dunno diet entropy? entropy lite? use whatever terminology you prefer just remember. i am everywhere. i know every plan the xir’algath have made. now can you just let me sedate this child?”

Shadowbreaker grins,
“You think my plans are the same as those ants? My allegiance with them is only for my benefit. As for that child, he is mine now and mine he will stay. If you are nothing, then you should have studied my battle with Null, the id of nothing. You should have known the victor of that fight. I am already familiar with the tactics of those who use nothing to their cause. My own brother is the incarnation of it after all and we warred. I am. the undoing.

1 Like

#“yeah coolio, lemme tranq the kid. someone’s paying me with a brain and i want a brain.”

1 Like

“Yup, they paid you wrong. If you wanted some brain then they’re dirt cheap and no you’re not sedating the kid.”
Shatter said nonchalantly,
“and I’m not going to stand down, so you can go bye bye.”

1 Like