Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

“I have a way around that.” He says.

“Oh great, now we’re breaking the law,” she mutters. “What might that be?”

“You do realize that we can get around without a plane, like maybe a bus or something?” Justin suggested. He turned to jeff. “I don’t really want to break the law, either. My record’s squeaky clean and I would like to keep it that way.”

Mokuzai sighs “I just need money to get back to where I live.”

Ike lazes around at home, levitating a bag of pig blood with his ability.

Rodian notes the location. He isn’t really focused on what the time is.

“Well, I don’t know if I told you this but by family’s somewhat…well off. He may have a…large personal helicopter and a clear place to land.” He said, the last part going quickly.

“Can helicopters take people to the bloody UK? What about refueling and stuff.”

“Born into money, eh? I didn’t have that same opportunity… Anyways, when should we set off?” Justin asked.

Elizabeth remains quiet, seeing that the others were making her points for her.

“Its fuel tank is large enough to get us to UK, then refuel and get to Estonia.” He says. “And I’d say we leave the day after tomorrow. I have a few more people to get back in contact with first.”

Elizabeth shrugs. “If you say so.”

“Should we set up camp and go to sleep, then? I’m kinda getting tired.” Justin yawned.

Mokuzai pauses Wait is that how helicopters work.

“Well…” He says. “If you want to sleep here, go for it. I have some spare rooms though, if you guys want.” Jeff said.

OOC: [quote=“LTVmocs, post:276, topic:46797”]
Mokuzai pauses Wait is that how helicopters work.
[/quote]

this world has magic gemstones, I think you can suspend your disbelief a little bit for a way around
/s

3 Likes

OOC Mokuzai has had too much good luck[. It has to come down on him eventually

IC Mokuzai sighs “I guess I need a place to stay. Time to sleep here.”

“Guess I’m goin’ to bed, then. All of this magic stuff has really drained me. Goodnight.” Justin said, walking off.

Zablex was conducting life as usual.

Later that night, Justin was snoring, fast asleep already. He had a dream, but couldn’t recall the exact details. All he remembered was seeing his mother, lying in a hospital bed. Then, there was something about a crown, and the world on fire. Justin awoke with a start, cold sweat running down his face. Whatever he dreamed about, he knew it wasn’t good. it’s just a dream, go back to sleep. Justin thought to himself. He then fell back asleep, resting peacefully for the rest of the night.

Zablex was sound asleep at home. He was still wearing his Conduit because he didn’t want to lose it.

Justin awoke, yawning and stretching. “Mornin’, everyone. What are we doing today?” he asked.