Conduit: Race for Power (RP Topic)

Rodian explored the museum. He had seen most of it before, but he didn’t have enough time last time to see a few displays. He goes over them, making notes on the history and importance of the relics. He leaves the museum, satisfied. He feels the urge to go northwest, from his pendant. He follows his gut and takes a taxi, to go to the nearest train station, there he gets on the train ans heads north west, where his pendant is leading him.

He waves back and pulls out his recorder flute (soprano baroque) and music binder from the satchel he carried and began looking through the pages to select something to play.

Jeff waits at the cave, seeing if anyone else followed their Conduits.

Ike stared at him and continued his quiet muttering.
dinner sounds good. how do i even get money for dinner. ill just eat ramen
He sighs and contemplates going to buy some sort of blood

Mokuzai got off his plane, heading outside. I need a ride. What a pain.

Rodian continues, he sees a mountain covered in forest, well a bit of the area was covered in mountains and woods. He continues towards the mountain. The tug grew stronger as he got closer to the mountain.

Zablex finds a page and taps it in triumph as he brings the flute to his mouth and gets warmed up.

He begins playing a simple and peppy tune.

(Video by YT user Whitney Moore and music is property of Nintendo)

As Jeff waits, he pulls out his phone and starts playing music on it. The first song to come up is ‘More than Survive’ from Be More Chill.

Rodian walks onto the mountain and follows his pendant. (@Scrap_Runa)

Ideruba sighs as the bus pulls up. He drags his bike with him and pays the bus driver

Zablex checks if the bus is going to bring him close to New York. If so, he will board it and take it as far as possible. If not, he’ll wait for transport going that way.

He’d probably hear the music as he approached.

Rodian questions the music choice, and shrugged. He moves towards the music.

He could’ve used it to bird another bus leading to New York afterwards

Zablex boards the bus and pays the fare to be taken as close to NYC as possible.

Ike sits isolated, he clenches his bike close to him

Jeff sees him coming and turns off his music. “Hello?” He calls down.

Zablex sits down and reads through his binder of music, softly humming each time he read and miming out some of the movements for piano, recorder and guitar now and then.

Rodian looks up,
“Hi…uh…umm…nice music.”

“Not a fan of musicals?” He asks as he walks into the cave. “From the necklace you have on, I think what you’re looking for is this way.”

Rodian nods,
“I…guess…so, why not…”
He walks into the cave.