Cusp of a New Era: Stories of a Changing Time(RP Topic)

“Yeah, I don’t like seeing myself bullied either.” Asher joked as he gestured towards the blood on his ■■■■■.

Ryko nodded as his eyes flicked around, studying the room.

He’d see a guard nearby, sleeping on the job, and four or five chests on the other side of the room, the exit on the other side of that wall.

Sarah tries her best to sneak by, hoping to not wake up the guard.

Jacques gets up and readies himself to see the general.

He walks up to the guard and punches at his face.

Sarah freaks out. “Wha’ are ya doin’!” She whisper-yells. “We coulda got outta here without making a big deal 'bout it!”

The guard is awoken by the punch, and falls to the ground, scrambling to get up.

Jacques enters the general’s tent. “Général.” He says to him.

The general looks up from his books. “Ah, Commandant Jacques.” He answers. “Viens t’asseoir.”

Ryko punches at the guard again, following with a kick.
“Knocking him out.” He growled.
@Runa

Asher walked over to inspect the chests. He opened them, revealing everyone weapons, and what must’ve been other prisoners’ weapons.

The guard falls to the ground and attempts to get up again. “Aidez moi!” He calls, his voice to raspy for anyone to really hear.

Sarah turns away and goes to get her weapons.

Jacques sits. “Oui, général?” He asks.

“Jacques, Je vous laisse en charge de la ville jusqu’à notre retour. Je vais vous laisser un petit garde aussi. Assurez-vous que les résidents ne causent pas de problèmes.”

Jacques, while he does not show it, is slightly shocked. He’d wanted to continue on the front lines. “…Oui, général.” He responds.

“Bien. Vous êtes libre de partir maintenant.” The general responds. Jacques nods and leaves, wandering around the camp for a bit longer.

Ryko grabs his sword and straps it on, before putting on his bandolier and holsters.
“Lets go beat us some biscuits.” He growled

“Again, the whole army’s still in town!” Sarah said. “An’ this time I’m not thinkin’ they’ll let us get away w’just prison time.”

“Which is why I’m killing the general first.” He retorted.
“Without a leader, they are weak.”

“They’ll be directionless, so they’ll stay’n town. And you’ll be hunted down by a good chunk o’em fer killin’ their leader.” Sarah tries to reason.

1 Like

“If you don’t mind,” Asher says, “I have an idea,”

Rylo growls.
“Whatcha got, then?” He asked, turning to Asher.

"Let’s free the other prisoners, give them their weapons, and get out of this city, " He says as he equips his weapons. “We can come up with a way to retake the city from there. I have family in Darsa, so let’s go there.”

Ryko blinked.
“Thats… actually not a bad idea.”

“Oh. Well, thanks.”

1 Like

Moenir wanders near the ports. Part of him regretted his recent decision and he reluctantly turned back and watched the streets, being careful of who saw him. He watches the city, wondering who the people he met earlier were and if he should help them.

Sarah thought. “…Maybe.” She said. “You guys go. I’ll stay here and try ta organize a resistance.”

Ryko raised an eyebrow.
“Who made you in charge?” He asked.