Defeat the Symphaverse Chapter I RP Topic

Hitora tried climbing a tree to see his surroundings. This doesn’t quite look like Okoto…

Scavenger is now at the plateau and sees everyone else there. He reaches for his sword, not knowing if he can trust them.

To his north, there is a large river and across it is a desert, to his east is the plateaus, there’s a smoke stack in that direction, in the south is the forests leading to the jungle in the west. The only sign of civilization is the smoke stack.

@Toa_Distraxx There’s a sleeping dragon and an okotan who is being threatened by a gun,

Hitora activates his gauntlets, using his strength to fling himself from tree to tree in the direction on the smoke, his golden armor glaring in the sun.

He would be able to see the fire, depending on how fast he went. The fire seems to literally be watching its surroundings.

Vlad lowered his arm.
“Wait, Okotoan? Like in Bionicle?”

Geet laughs,
“What is a bionicle? So, you know of my kind, than makes it easier.”
He relaxes a bit.

“Bionicle is a toy brand, you know: Lego. Toa, Matoran, Makuta, Rahi, Protectors, Skull Spiders, Elemental Creatures, Umarak, all of them are toys.”
He said, quite fast, and with a look of confusion visible in his eyes.

Hitora stopped on a tree, watching. He shrugs, then continues to go forward, probably visible to the people on the plateau now.

“Umurak a child’s plaything? That is something I need to see.”
Geet smlies.

@Runa
The fire seemed normal, and the dragon wakes and notices Hitora. He smiles and lifts into the air, flying towards him.

“Well here it is:”
He took his phone and opened YouTube, showing Symphony the following video:

Hitora jumped closer, until he was right up next to the dragon. He was silent.

Antama hovered, looking at him. He smiles,
“I trust you have a letter? My friend sent them.”

@Toa_Vladin
Geet laughs after seeing Umurak as a toy,
“So why were you holding a gun to my face?”

“Because I was, and to be honest I still am, scared! You… You… You are literally a walking MOC! How is this possible!”
He said, confused, walking around him, with the eyes full of confusion and shock.

“To me you’re nothing but a human, but that is not why we are here. You did get a letter, right? It spoke about Symphony.”

OCC: The dragon did call him a human before.

OOC: He is wearing the suit.
IC: “Y-Yes, I’ve got a letter. Bad quote from Journal 3. I have that book and I can recognize the type of writing about a ‘oh so called being of doom’!” He said the last words trying to imitate a scared woman voice. “I think Athena made me a prank or something. She basically copied, pasted and edited a quote from the chapter about Bill Cipher.”

Geet looks at him dead eyed,
“That was no silly prank, it’s true. That so-called being of doom is my brother, Symphony. I plan to end him once and for all.”

Hitora nods. “Yeah.”

Antama smiles,
“Then you should know why you’re here, in this realm. We have discovered this realm to be the Symphony’s next target. However it’ll take a while for him to break the dimensional barrier enough to send scouts. I am bound to this realm, as my punishment I will train those who received a letter. Do know that the man who sent those letters is dead. His realm was the latest to go.”

“Oh, really? Who is this Symphony? Another MOC?”
Vlad said, folding his arms at his chest, talking in a skeptical tone.