Eljay vs. Jang's Reviews

@Leoxandar

7 Likes

What even is that accent

Also, he disabled the comments so that no one could make fun of him

1 Like

@Rockho

He disabled comments because the channel is inactive or something.

3 Likes

The description of his last video said he was kicked-out facility that forced him away from this hobby. :disappointed_relieved:

Is he putting on a voice or is that his actual accent?

Have a listen to some of his more recent videos and decide for yourself:

2 Likes

Those pictures tainted me so badly I see Jang as a Russian Hipster DJ now.

Cannot unhear nor unsee.

13 Likes

It’s official

Jang is now the hippest reviewer who’s ever hipped their hip

12 Likes

I wouldn’t call this a “shout-out” but-

2 Likes

Eljay, but I only say that because at this point I’ve never watched JangBricks.

I’m ashamed to say it, but in recent weeks…I decided I like Jang more. Eljay’s newer reviews seem to have really bad lighting. :confused:

4 Likes

Why not just watch Eljang? Best of both worlds!

Comparing Jangbricks to eljay is unfair Jangbricks focuses on all lego while eljay is a bionicle guy however both Jangbricks and eljay complain about red and blue pins

1 Like

Than compare Jang’s Bionicle reviews with Eljay’s Bionicle reviews. Eljay is way more in-depth, knows the varying viewpoints from the Bionicle community, whereas Jang has lost that community link, and now just showcases the set as it is.

2 Likes

Eljay is better he’s more knowledgeable about everything

Eljay can’t fly planes

7 Likes

Basically all of Eljay’s reviews:

14 Likes

I used to generally be a positive Lego fan.

Then I watched Eljay’s reviews.

Now I’m a cynic.

Jang hasn’t corrupted me so he has to be better.

/s

5 Likes

I watch Eljays reviews out of habit nowadays.

But honestly I really can’t stand them. They’re nitpicky a lot of times, the lighting isn’t great, there’s always that constant boom in the mic because of heavy breathing, and IMO I hate the procon way Eljay does it.

Jang is just a lot of great. Profesh as all heck, such crisp and shiny lighting, nice flow, next to never gives out nitpicks, and all in all gives reviews of toys - which Lego actually is - rather than models to only simply be displayed - which is what I always get from watching eljay complain about breaking of color schemes thanks to blue pins and the like.

6 Likes

Especially in the Axalara review, where he always had to reach over to perform the functions :grimacing:

Also, Jang has awesome build vids (even corresponding the clicking to the music’s beat!)

7 Likes