Gavola the Champion

“Why did you join White Claw, Gavola? I never knew you were one for teams. You’re always trying to prove yourself better than others!”
“The same reasons I didn’t kill you that night in the forest.”
“Because of my amazing handsomeness?”
“Because I wish to make up for a life of darkness that I once lived.”
-Toa Nao and Gavola

Name: Gavola
Species: Glatorian
Abilities: Top-Level Fighting Skills
Allegiance: White Claw

In the Withering, Gavola was once a fierce and prideful Glatorian who fought in many tournaments and battles, as can be seen from her prized medals she carries everywhere. However, she was greedy and self-obsessed. Once the Darkness appeared and swallowed her homeland, she left all of her “friends” to the devastating destruction behind. She, as like all other surviving Glatorian, saw the Darkness crisis as a “free-for-all”. Gavola would see Agori, Glatorian and all other species as competition, and let them die in the Darkness. One night, she came across a new species. He didn’t react with fear or challenge, but instead studied her, deciding whether she was hostile or not. She chose to have the first strike, and they dueled. The new specimen, who was actually a Toa named Nao, was easily defeated. Gavola had the choice to kill him, but in his one seeing eye she saw the eyes of all of the innocent lives she took to save her own, and instead let him live. They became good friends, and when they came to a small group of friendly survivors, they accepted the invitation to join White Claw.

Gavola in Darkness (which has never happened yet)

This moc has been absolutely the hardest I’ve made. With limited pieces, the custom body, I went through so many versions before I was satisfied. I may have gotten a little carried away in the process. Which, I suppose makes since in the story, her having all of this armor. Overall, I’m proud of her, and while I still like my Toa Nao more, she definitely beats Scrapjaw. Any and all feedback is appreciated, it helps me learn how to moc! (which I don’t really know much about)

9 Likes

Her body is really long, and she’s a little messy. But it’s still a good moc.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s a girl though.

1 Like

Oops Edits

1 Like