Venukia the Mad Doctor

“You’re not a genius. You’re as mad as I am, maybe more.”
“Genius to madman is like a lover to a hater. A murderer to a hero. They both are so similar yet opposites, and it takes an enlightened person to realize one can be both.”
-Wornukann and Venukia

Name: Venukia
Species: Vortixx
Abilities: Robotic Implants, Darkness Immunity, Energy Absorption
Allegiance: Herself/Science, White Claw (formerly)

Venukia is the living embodiment of the greatest controversy White Claw has ever had. One of five still living original members of White Claw, she used her extremely knowledgeable brain and wide use of mechanical talent to try to find a cure for the Darkness. However, she was driven mad, not by the Darkness, but with her obsession with Priodite crystal. A sustainable yet extremely toxic power source, the Priodite was what Venukia believed would end mortality. Unfortunately, no being can even touch it without dying instantly. However, Venukia did not let that stop her. She removed her own right hand just to replace it with a robotic one. Her fascination with the crystals led her to try to power herself solely on the green crystals. Using a energy dispenser found on her chest, she controls the flow of Priodite energy and Protodermis energy. However, Priodite is a very reactive material, and changes to often, forcing Venukia to constantly fiddle with the settings. Her work with Priodite crystals interested a young Agori of White Claw. Carelessly leaving her resource unprotected, Venukia exposed this young Agori to Priodite toxin, killing him immediately. Venukia was then expelled from the White Claw, and now mysteriously stalks the group, acting as both a hero and a villain at times. She is armed with her robotic hand and a injection blade, both connected to her energy tank on her back, as well as the staff stolen from the leader of White Claw.

Venukia in Darkness

Hey guys, so that’s Venukia. She’s probably my second favorite “Withering” moc that I’ve made, Toa Nao coming in first (he is a self-moc after all). I feel I’ve kept an equal balance between too simple like I feel Scrapjaw was, and too messy, like I’ve heard Gavola was. I also tried experiments with some system, my lack of white constraction being a large restricting factor. This’ll be the last “Withering” moc I’ll do for a while, but when I come back, I’ll have some new parts to try out with. I’m going to be kind of sad taking her apart, but that’s how life goes, I guess. Or is it death?

Please leave feedback, if you like it, well like it, and I’ll be doing more of other stuff like G3 for now. See ya!

14 Likes

I like the how much system you integrated, the colour scheme is nice as well.

1 Like

Thanks! I just gotta put somewhere how amazing I think of is that the herofactory chest piece fits on gearboxes so well…

2 Likes

Nice. It’s strange though how a lot of mocs are vortixxx. I dunno. Still, great moc!

1 Like

It’s cause Vortixx are sweet.

I Like the build of the moc and how it looks almost as if her limbs were replaced with mechanical parts. I also really appreciate the body build and how I can’t tell what it is or how it is.

1 Like

Sorry to have forgotten to comment! It’s amazing that a Herofactory chestpiece fits so well with those grey technic beams with a ball connection on a gear box.