Scrapjaw

“WREEEAK! GRRAT! ROOOT!”
-Scrapjaw

Name: Scrapjaw
Species: Unknown Rahi
Abilities: Four Arms, Primal
Allegiance: White Claw

Well, I didn’t have school today, so here is another “Withering” moc. Scrapjaw was once a Rahi of Withering who was affected by the Darkness in a strange way: he became much smarter, until he was the smartest Rahi alive. That, however, is not saying much. The Rahi rebuilt himself into a four-armed machine. Still incapable of speech or complex thinking, Scrapjaw can at least understand speech and follow orders. With his stolen savage blade, his explosives-on-a-whip, and his heavy “flytrap” mega blaster with strength settings, this mechanical beast works alongside [Nao] (Toa Nao (Self-Moc)) to keep back the Darkness.

Scrapjaw in Darkness

So, here you can see a lot of reused parts from Toa Nao. I have more parts, I just don’t like using them because I don’t want to take apart who they belong to just yet. I think I’ll always like my self-moc more, but I like this guy quite a lot. Thanks for any feedback, tips, or criticism.

11 Likes

The color scheme is all over the place, but I like it.

1 Like

Yup, I tried to contain it to black, gray, yellow, brown, dark red, and light gray, plus red that I hope doesn’t stick out too much because of the Metru red, and blue which is hidden except for the eyes and the tank on the back…

Definitely deserving of the name scrap jaw, that’s for sure. Great moc. :slight_smile:

1 Like