Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sarah shook her head. “I need to be there for her…” she gave him the hammer and took his pistol. “Let’s go.”

2 Likes

Tom nodded, and dashed forward with the hammer.

1 Like

Sarah tried to keep up. “Mary!?” She cried out.

2 Likes

Zorya considered tossing Mary as bait but instead tossed Mary to the side as he turned around and ignited his blade. “Go find Help Mary” he growled as he turned his head to the raptors and pointed his blade towards them.

2 Likes

“Soon time for me to try doing more than just sink my teeth into a black moon’s mandible.” Catina said, reminiscing about the last time that The SoS and Daylight engaged the black moons, when both Nos and Valiynna noticed she had Sangheili blood streaked across her teeth.

1 Like

“What about you, Mr. Zorya?” Mary asked

“Kay, I need one of your vessels to transport a team of my soldiers to the Black Moon territory.” Valiynna used the communications.

1 Like

“the corvette will help you with that then, i need to head behind the moon once more” Kay responded

2 Likes

“Understood.” Valiynna said. “Make for the Corvette.” Valiynna ordered.

1 Like

A phantom came by to pick up daylight and valiynna’s warriors

1 Like

“Time to work.” Catina said to herself as she double checked her Scattershot.

(Yah more posts. I need more Lucius The Rock n Roll Elf in my life )

(please god no)

(Seriously that pisses me off squeaver would ruin his only good character like that, Lucius has been forever tainted for me because of it, but at least he deleted it…)

Zorya quickly turned to her “Run ignorant child! Do not worry about me, get help.” He growled “do not forget about me when you do find some”

2 Likes

Catina sent Aries a private com. “Are you ready to do this? As in this no BS assassination mission. We do our job and earn an alliance with Borli Keep.”

Catina then sent Hermes a private com. “I, and if possible also Aries, will need Blake’s location constantly visible in our HUDS. I don’t trust him, and I will quickly start shooting to kill if he acts out of line on this mission.”

1 Like

(Wow…dude, wtf? So when you act out of line it’s okay?)

“Ma’am, you should trust your team mates. He won’t attempt to injure you during a battle. Maybe on the ship, but not now. He’s competent to know that.” Hermes responded.

2 Likes

“He’d go after Aries outside of a battle.” Catina said. “And his using kaitlynn’s death as a convenient excuse to attack Aries, that eliminated any sympathy I had for him over his loss. This is also a result of his insults and yelling in front of Valiynna, and she did nothing…so I am ready to.” Catina added over their private com.

1 Like

Hermes sighed. “Trust your team mates in battle.”

1 Like

“And if you’re wrong…will you do more than stand around and let him go full psycho?” Catina asked Hermes. “I also recall Athena yelling at Aries and I when he attacked her. I owe Athena’s toy robot body an ■■■ whooping too…”

1 Like

“I’ll defend you two if something happens, but I doubt anything will.” Hermes said. “And I would not attempt to fight Athena if I were you.”

2 Likes