Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“You mean you, not us…” Sky smiled.

1 Like

“well a little bit of both” Kyanna said with a giggle “either way I enjoy being with you…”

2 Likes

Leo chugged his coffee and headed to the training room.
Sarah and Samuel both shrugged. “And off Leo goes on an adventure…” Samuel said.

2 Likes

Sky blushed. “W-well… I just figured, I gotta give you the human experience.” Sky giggled. “I’m gonna help you see what it’s like. The good parts at least.”

2 Likes

“I’ll go ask.” Kaitlynn stood up and walked as Blake tried to say something. “Jesus…this is another attmept for her to make me socialize.”
He growled, groaning in annoyance.

Kaitlynn walked over to the table and sat down across Kyanna. “Heyyyy Red, quick question? How’d you like to get knocked the f*ck out?” She asked her

2 Likes

Celosia returned the hug, before standing, and walking towards the bag. She began punching it.

2 Likes

Kyanna giggled “thank you” she then noticed Kaitlynn “that depends… who will be the one doing it?”

2 Likes

“Go Celosia!” Grace cheered.

“Hey, Kaitlynn, what the hell?” Sky asked.

1 Like

“My brother…he said he feels really rusty after being unconscious for three months and wants to spar. So I thought “Hey you’d know who’d love to get thrown into the ring with him? Red, that’s who!” So what do you yah say?”

2 Likes

Kyanna giggled hearing sky

2 Likes

“Kaitlynn I don’t approve of this.” Sky said. “She’s just an innocent girl, you can’t just beat her to a pulp!”

1 Like

“Oh I’m not, Blake is…also she has a thing for pain, and she hasn’t been hurt for the past few missions.”

2 Likes

Kyanna giggled “but sky I have barely been scratched since our first mission… I have been supremely bored”

2 Likes

“See?! You don’t want her bored do you?”

2 Likes

“I know… I just… I know Blake is almost as tough as Celosia, I don’t want Kyanna to get hurt.” Sky said, hugging Kyanna close. “She’s my little… What’s a red fruit… A cherry, she’s my sweet little innocent cherry. You wouldn’t beat up a sweet little cherry!” Sky said, trying to protest.

3 Likes

Kyanna just giggled really hard

2 Likes

“Come on! She can take it! Please?! Would you rather have someone who can’t take the same amount of Abuse that Kyanna can spar with Blake?”

2 Likes

“K-kyanna… Don’t let him hurt you too bad, okay? And if anything really bad happens, I will beat the sh*t out of Blake. So don’t let him walk all over you.” Sky said. “Be human for a bit.” She whispered. “Kick his *ss.” She whispered, before letting go.

1 Like

“You are such a buzzkill for her.”

2 Likes

“By that logic, so are you for your brother.” Sky said.

1 Like