Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“well I cannot scratch you” she said giggling

2 Likes

“Alright…I’ll go easy on yah.” He said opening himself up to an attack.

2 Likes

Sky sat on a bench and watched him.

1 Like

“no that is not necessary… I am sorry… This is just the first time I have been hurt in a while”

2 Likes

“Well…to be honest. I am trying to spar so I can’t have victory handed to me.” He said reaching his hand out to help her up.

2 Likes

Leo kept hitting the bag. “So, do you know anything on our next mission?” He asked.

2 Likes

She took his hand, her face was red with embarrassment

2 Likes

“You okay?” He asked her confused helping her up.

2 Likes

“Sangheili most likely.” Sky said.

1 Like

“y-yes I am fine… I just… Need to go…”

2 Likes

Leo nodded, “I think I’ve collected every weapon I could from them…” he chuckled.

2 Likes

Sky giggled. “Yeah…”

1 Like

Blake looked confused as Kaitlynn followed her.

“You okay?” She asked her

1 Like

“y-yes… I just… Need to change…”

2 Likes

Kailtynn realized what had happened. “Ohhhh…yeah you better. Ummm here.” She hands her a towel she took from the locker room.

2 Likes

“thank you” Kyanna said taking it and quickly leaving

2 Likes

4 months of daylit bein smol beans

I hope you all cringed at that as much as I did

“Good news, Daylight.” Jasper said. “The Covenant has almost dissolved. It’s just remnants and terrorists at this point. I feel we are on our way to peace, almost ready to coexist with our fellow beings. There is a group of Sangheili that are fighting tooth and nail to eradicate these remnants, seeking retribution for the horrors committed against their people. They are the Swords of Sangheilios, and we will do everything we can to attempt to work with them. Leading them is Thel Vadam, more commonly known as the Arbiter. I’m sending you as my emissaries to Sangheilios. Now, the United Nations Space Command has stayed away from helping the good warriors of the Swords win their civil war. We’ll take advantage of this and help the Arbiter out. Currently, my scouts lead me to believe that he is surrounded and cut off from his troops in the Storm Covenant controlled territory. Your job is to get in there and send any b*stard in blue armor flying up to kingdom come.” Jasper said. Butch stepped up beside him.

“The Covenant has been known to deploy all sorts of stuff they’d use during the war, but we’re seeing many new vehicles used on both sides of similar models. The Wraith is a lot slimmer, but silver ones pack a greater punch.” Butch said.

3 Likes

“Finally! I’m getting back into the action!” Blake said happily, excited as a large smile appeared across his face.

2 Likes

wouldn’t have posted it if Kaitlynn didn’t pull a sky

Kyanna smiled “I have always wanted to visit Sanghelios…”

2 Likes

“Lucky you huh?” Kailtynn asked. “Should we grab our gear now?”

2 Likes