Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“well this is an oddity… I suppose you mean to bring it with us?”

2 Likes

“Oh yeah.”

2 Likes

“That could be a bad idea. If Mom shows up and follows both your scent trails…” Mariana said.

1 Like

“It doesn’t have a mom. She either abandoned it or she’s dead.”

2 Likes

Kyanna checked how bad her arm was. She put her assault rifle on her back and decided to stick with using her sword, since her other arm would prove ineffective

2 Likes

Kailtynn walked over to Kyanna. “Want me to look at the arm or you are you fine?”

2 Likes

“I would like you to look”

2 Likes

She nodded and began looking at her arm. “Holy ■■■■…this thing did a number on your arm.”

2 Likes

“I would imagine so”

2 Likes

“I say we kill it” Cabis said looking at the pup “the young of vermin should be exterminated before they can spawn more” Cabis looked about the group his eyes resting when he looked to Kyanna “not to differently to your kind”

4 Likes

Kyanna ignored Cabis, since speaking to him would get her nowhere except possibly start a fight at the wrong time

3 Likes

“Or I can train it and make it useful. I know how they work and hunt. And I could make that possible for us to use.” Blake told him.

Kaitlynn was just shocked at the damaged it had caused. “It just…I mean it treated your armor like it was cardboard. The bone is broken no doubt. I’m gonna fix what I can.”

2 Likes

“bio foam is the best we have for now, so let us not waste time and move on before more arrive”

2 Likes

“Agreed.” Mariana said as she loaded six more shells into her shotgun.

1 Like

“True, also Blake I think your crazy.”

“You call me crazy, I call it taking advantage of something that could be good in the long run for us. I mean, when their tamed their twice as lethal when they are wild, we could also use it for scouting ahead in areas. This little guy here could be helpful in alot of ways.”

2 Likes

“provided we make it out alive”

2 Likes

Leo nodded in agreement as he pulled out his sword.

2 Likes

Grace took the puppy and cuddled it.

1 Like

“See? Grace is on board with it.”

The Delgado sniffed her helmet as Blake watched. “He doesn’t have a pack. As far as he knows, We are his pack.”

2 Likes

Grace giggled as she hugged it.

1 Like