Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kiana, Kyanna, and nos, all got in the pelican. Nos didn’t sit down because the chairs were tiny and built for humans and were very uncomfortable for Sangheili

2 Likes

Catina caught up to them and boarded the Pelican. “95% left on the jetpack. One and a half Rain of Oblivion cartridges. Three M6D Magazines. And a total of thirty shotgun shells.” She thought as she checked her jetpack and ammo supply.

1 Like

Leo took off his bag and sat down next to Kyanna. He dropped it with a loud thud.
Samuel and Sarah took a seat beside Kaitlynn.
“Is everyone on board?” Ana asked.
“Yes ma’am.” Hermes said. “Closing the ramp.” He said.
Ana nodded and started take off.

4 Likes

Sky started flirting with Ana on private com.

Grace leaned on Blake

1 Like

Blake began checking his assault rifle ammunition. Seeimg he had 4 clips left

2 Likes

Hermes blocked comms between Sky and Ana. “She’s piloting is currently. It would be a good idea to not distract her.”
Ana giggled. “We will arrive in about 5 minutes.”

2 Likes

I hope we are going to meet Rhak soon.” Catina thought. “Then afterwards, meet the people in charge of this innie group. And see if they won’t ■■■■ on me like ONI did with their smoother contingency plan. Maybe even help me find out how that works, so I can be free from it once and for all.

1 Like

Sky chuckled. “You’re so cute. Will I have to ask for your blessing?” Sky asked.

1 Like

“So, did you have fun Sarah or was me and Grace stealing all the kills?” She joked.

“I just realized, the whole fireteam might be calling you Grape or Grapes soon.” Blake told her on a private comm.

2 Likes

“I killed 2 or 3 enemies.” Sarah said awkwardly.
“How about you?” Samuel asked Kaitlynn.

2 Likes

“Same old same old.”

2 Likes

Samuel nodded. “That’s good.”

2 Likes

“You?”

2 Likes

“Same as usual as well.” He replied.

2 Likes

“I dunno how many… I still forget what happened… But I think I got the same as you, Sarah.” Grace said.

The ship approached the CAS class cruiser rapidly. It was easy with the distraction of Tizakanus’ fighter support.

1 Like

Blake readied his assault rifle. “Alright, I assume we’re here?” Blake asked turning the rifles safety off.

2 Likes

“The moment the ramp opens you guys have to run out.” Ana said.

2 Likes

“Alright. We’ll clear the area so Ana can land, okay?” Sky said.

1 Like

Blake cracked his neck. “Arlight, lets rain down some hell.” He said smiling under his helmet.

Kaitlynn loaded a round into her DMR as she loaded a fresh clip into it.

Atan waited till the humans were off the pelican first.

2 Likes

The twins nodded.
“Sounds good.” Leo said.

2 Likes