Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Grace passed it to him as she held him for protection.

An Elite knocked Nos away from the terminal, and a dozen more uncloaked and rushed toward the two. “Nos, let’s kick some *ss!” Sky shouted, raising her Shotgun as Rhak ignited a red sword.

1 Like

Blake took her gun and opened fire. “God ■■■■■■…these f*ckers just keep swarming our ■■■!”

2 Likes

Nos decided instead to throw a spider charge at the terminal, which blew it to bits and made the ship unable to call for help. He then ignited his own blade, it cracked the air as the white hot plasma formed its shape. an almost lustful look was in his eye as he held the weapon in his hand

3 Likes

“Nos, take Leree, I’ll handle the rest, sweetie.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Sky! What’s your status!” Blake asked over the comms

2 Likes

“now is not the time to insult me” nos said as he finished killing one elite then turned and moved to Leree, he felt a great rush through his body, having not fought with a blade in ages.

2 Likes

Catina made it to her destination, the CAS Carrier’s Pinch Fusion Reactor. "Time to go to work Letty. Catina said. “Walk me through it!”

With a few steps, Catina had been directed how to turn off the reactor’s cooling systems, then she ignited her new red energy sword, and slashed a few erratic patterns into the controls.

“There is no stopping it now. But by my calculations, if we get back to the hangar, we’ll be out of the explosion’s fatal range. And that part of the ship will merely lose power and crash onto Rak Tann.” Letty said.

OOC: I am guessing an explosion similar to the one Master Chief caused in the cut scene after Halo 2’s first mission.

1 Like

Leree slashed at Sky, who ducked out of the way and killed an Elite.

1 Like

Nos smacked leree’s blade away “draw your attention to me fool”

2 Likes

“■■■■■■! I’m out of ammo!” Blake said getting behind cover.

2 Likes

“Pick some of the weapons off the ground.” Leo said.

1 Like

“There isn’t any around me! Leo! Pass me a gun!”

1 Like

Rhak Leree flickered in his motion, his image distorting as he laughed. “Fools, all of you… I await our next meeting however.” Rhak laughed.

“Nos! We need to run!” Sky shouted as four Lekgolo entered the room.

1 Like

Leo kicked him a plasma rifle.

2 Likes

“Fruqo’t… Dishonorable swine” Leygall said thinking of what to do as there is litterally no way they would get through the door…

2 Likes

“Thanks!” He called out and fired at the group. “I AINT DYING THIS EASY!” He yelled out, his blood boiling and Adreneline pumping through his veins.

2 Likes

“Sky, should I start loading up everyone?” Ana asked.

2 Likes

“How are you all doing?” Catina asked everyone over Daylight’s coms. “Are we planning to leave soon? I hope so…”

1 Like

“Nos, which pair do you want to run through?” Sky asked. “Ana, hold the hangar just a little longer. Me and Nos are almost there.” Sky said.

1 Like

“are you incredibly stupid? There is no way we could run through them” he said as he found cover

Kiana ran out of shotgun shells from her pouches and began to pull off the ones on her chest plate and wrists, she made sure to make her last few shots count

2 Likes