Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Leo nodded. “Let’s go.”

Sarah held the hammer she picked up and readied herself.

2 Likes

Acheron saw the scarab and ran in retreat

2 Likes

“come on” Beth shouted as she took Cat by the hand and ran to a better position

Kyanna walked to the outside of the council chamber “wait here please, i will be right back” Kyanna said as she walked in

2 Likes

Catina stood and ran, lest Beth quickly extended her arm and would probably injure herself by holding onto Catina’s hand, while Catina sat on the ground.

“What do we do if that Scarab turns it’s main cannon on us?” Catina asked Beth.

1 Like

“run faster… or another way, there’s not much we can do against that thing” Beth shouted as she ran into a building

2 Likes

Leo nodded and stood there.

2 Likes

“Let’s go to the back door, and right into the alley!” Catina said as she ran as fast as she could, right through the back door of the building and into the back alley.

1 Like

Beth followed her as fast as she could

Kyanna came out a few minutes later “he will have a bed prepared for us within the hour” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Great.” Leo smiled. “So now what?”

2 Likes

Kyanna shrugged

2 Likes

“You hungry?” Leo asked her.

2 Likes

“not really” Kyanna answered

2 Likes

Leo nodded. “I guess, want to look at the stars?”

2 Likes

“that would be fine” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Leo nodded and took her hand and walked her outside.

2 Likes

Kyanna walked over to the fountain that stood in the middle of the courtyard and say down on the side of it

2 Likes

Leo sat down with her and held her hand.

2 Likes

Catina stopped in the alley and let Beth catch up. “I think we are clear of the Scarab for now. We may just have to worry about Brutes on foot.” Catina said as she slung her DMR over her shoulder, and armed her shotgun for the fairly tight space they were in.

1 Like

As Daylight ran, Sky lagged behind. A tungsten shell soon found its way through the Scarab, entering through the rear gun and into the front left joint, causing it to fall, embedding itself in the road. Now it was just Brutes in their way.

“Colonel Sarbannes, I need a bombing run on the breach in the north wall.” Sky said over comms.

“Shortswords are inbound, ma’am.” Sarbannes said.

1 Like

“Now we should join the others.” Catina told Beth.

“Us two are leaving, and an airstrike is about to hit the breach in the wall.” Catina told Kiana, Sarah, Terramus, and both his remaining Brutes over the coms.

1 Like