Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Okay, I’m right behind you, sweetie.” Sky said.

1 Like

“More like a few very bad burns.” Kaitlynn said, because she knows that plasma burns go past third degree.

2 Likes

Ana trembled as she approached them.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn looked at the two, seeing Ana terrified. “I’ve got this.” She said going back to helping Catina.

2 Likes

“N-no… I can help.” Ana said as she calmed down a little. “What’s the problem…”

2 Likes

“I had a hole burned in me by one of that Scarab’s plasma turrets.” Catina said.

“Say, I’ll have to decide between either Helstretch 2555, or Fiirgard 2555 as a tattoo underneath Ballast 2552.” Catina said to make some idle conversation, and to help take her mind off of her wound.

1 Like

“Few plasma burns. Ana, I can hear that tone in your voice. I know you’ve been terrified…and I really need you to focus if your gonna help.” Kaitlynn said, beginning to put Biofoam
On the wounds.

2 Likes

Ana nodded and took out her can of biofoam and began to help cover her wounds.

2 Likes

Terramus looks on as the Brutes begin to surge through the gap, now that the bombing run was over. “Someone needs to hold that breach” he mutters, looking over his shoulder, where his two remaining pack had collected jet packs from the fallen enemies.

His second in command, Garganimus, presses one of the contraptions in his hands. “then let that someone be us, Chieftain, we will buy the humans some time”

Terramus nods, “You understand there will be no surviving this?”

“I understand Chieftain, I shall be reunited with my mate in death.”

The other nods, “They killed my brothers, I vow to not fall till that has been repayed threefold at least”

“Then let us go Brothers, and take out last stand” Terramus activates the crude jetpack and propels himself toward the ground

4 Likes

Kiana shoved Sarah out of the way as the building they were in collapsed during the bombing run, Kiana had barely any time to react and had her leg trapped on the other side f#ck she thought… it took her a few minutes before she got her leg out “keep moving to the others Sarah, i’ll find my way to you” She said in the comms

2 Likes

Sarah shook her head, but knew Kiana couldn’t see her. She started to look for a way to get her out, with Grace’s help.

“Has an hour passed?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“i do not know” Kyanna said

“don’t worry about be sarah i’m fine, see” Kiana said marking her location, showing she was on the move through the halls

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and tried to find the exit of the building.

Leo nodded. “That’s fine. They’ll probably call us back inside.”

2 Likes

Grace began to help Sarah. “We can free her! Come on!” Grace said.

1 Like

Sarah shook her head. [She will meet us at the exit.] she signed as she ran to find one.

2 Likes

Kiana had found he way out of the building, the brutes had still been distracted and rallying back together after the bombing run. Kiana ran around the building, hoping she didn’t draw too much attention, and entered, finding sarah and grace quickly “see” come on we need to get to the others"

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and ran beside her. She pulled Grace along.

2 Likes

“Am I about as patched up as I’ll get here and now?” Catina asked Ana and Kaitlynn. And before they answered, she started getting up, intending to find Aries again.

1 Like

“Y-Ya…” Ana said as she walked back over to Sky. She got on her back again and held onto her.

2 Likes

“Thank you.” Catina told both Ana and Kaitlynn.

“Aries?” Catina asked her over a private com. “Where did you go?”

1 Like