Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Jamie smiles, “Sh*t, I guess we can eat tonight after all” he taps jess on the shoulder, “Come on, let’s go see your friends”

2 Likes

“Be right there. I would prefer not stopping Ana from patching me up a second time.” Catina told him.

As soon as that was done, Catina placed her helmet back on, then she went down the hall to the ER with the bag full of vending machine snacks.

1 Like

Blake reached the ER first and saw Kaitlynn with the ammo. “How much we got?” He asked her.

“Half of what we could spare. Catina should be on her way.” She said. “Good, go get the rest of Daylight.” He said before sending her a private comm of the plan he had. She nodded and left quickly to get them, sucesfully avoiding running into the strangers who had Jess.

2 Likes

Jamie reaches the ER, carefully wreathing himself in shadow, “good day” he says, keeping Jess in view.

2 Likes

“You got a funny way of saying good day.” he said as Jäger began growling. “Unten.” (Down.) he ordered him as he stood there. he looks at Catina. “We have your supplies, now let her go.” he ordered.

2 Likes

“See, there’s just one problem with that. If I let her go now, what reason have you to give me the supplies I asked for?”

The dark shape that had been visible in the camera feed steps forward, into the light. It is a large Lizard, smaller than Jäger. yet more broad, catching Jäger’s scent a frill on it’s back expands, and it hisses at him.

2 Likes

“Same question, how do i know you wont just kill her after i give you the supplies.” Blake responded.

Jäger growls and shows both his inner and outter teeth out, his claws scratching the ground. This time it was more of defending his territory then just being hostile.

2 Likes

“I don’t know, wanna sit down and talk about it?” A Mjölnir gauntleted hand forces Jess to the ground, and with a bit more sound, the stranger joins her on the ground, “I have all the time in the world”

The Creature’s curiosity overwhelms it. The Creature’s frill folds down, and it cautiously approaches Jäger, trying to get a better scent.

2 Likes

“Fair enough.” Blake said looking down at where the sound came from.

Jäger growled, at it. Just like he had been trained, he didn’t dare calm down. He was ready to kill if it made the first move.

2 Likes

The Lizard Creature’s tongue flicked out, and brushed Jäger’s hide. It looks over him with renewed interest. Circling him to examine him.

“So, you have supplies we need, I have your friend”

2 Likes

Jäger let out a loud bark at it and knocked it away.

“Call you’re pet off before this goes south.” Blake said, calling Jäger over to him, he obeyed but showed signs of anoyance and anger as Blake did so.

2 Likes

The creature whines, slinking away from this unwarranted gesture.

“I don’t presume to control her, that’s my comrade’s job. Now, back to the business at hand? How do we resolve this peacefully?”

2 Likes

“Well, I would offer a switch at the same time, but seeing you have a person and i have supplies, that can’t really work out. You got any ideas?”

2 Likes

He snaps his fingers “Nope, I had the same one, I guess it’s true what they say about great minds”

1 Like

He rolled his eyes under his helmet. before looking up. “Or…we do this, You give me Jess and we leave the the room and let you guys take what you want.”

2 Likes

“Slide the supplies over, and I’ll send her over, on three?” he gestures for Jess to get up.

2 Likes

Catina got ready to toss the bad full of food over to him, just as soon as Jess had walked far enough away.

1 Like

“Deal.” Blake said standing up and getting ready to throw the ammo supplies and soon as Jess was sent over mid way to them.

2 Likes

The Stranger stands, and gestures at Jess with his gun, “go, and hope your friends are being honest about this”

Jess begins slowly walking forward, feeling a little nervous with a gun pointed at her back. She keeps walking, however.

2 Likes

Blake wait tills she’s close enough, he quickly grabs her hand and pulls her close, throwing her behind him to use himself as a shield. “NOW!” he screamed turning on his helmets flash light exposing the strangers as most of Daylight bursted in with Kaitlynn, guns raised and aimed at the strangers head and their pet. Blake quickly grabbed his assault rifle and aimed at his head.

2 Likes