Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Oh ■■■■…this ain’t good! How long have you had this wound.” She said, shocked that Ana was somehow still alive. “■■■■, Ana…this wound is really really bad.”

2 Likes

“A few minutes ago.” Ana said.

2 Likes

“I might have something for that” Spetz said as he looked through his belongings

2 Likes

“■■■■, you need actual medical attention all I can do is at least patch the wound up.” She said grabbing some gauge and bandages from her kit. “■■■■ this ain’t enough to cover the wound. Ana, we need to evac you out of here now, or else.”

2 Likes

“I have some bandages in my med kit.” Ana said as she tried to sit up. “And evac for me wouldn’t be wise I think.” She looked at Spetz, “What do you have?”

2 Likes

(That what you came up with? A post to wish you could kill my character, instead of Nos telling her to stop?)

“do not come here, you will be killed. I had the hallway trapped in case any reinforcements came for Cabis before he left using an elevator in the floor i had not seen” Nos said

@RedLynx23

2 Likes

“Here take this canister and apply it” Spetz said giving a canister to Ana

2 Likes

“Well, then you better pray these bandages can help. You’re in no condition to fight.” Kaitlynn said applying her bandages to Ana. “I don’t think you’ll be much of help right now as well.”

2 Likes

Ana put the can of biofoam into her medkit. “You’d probably be right… and thanks to both you.”

2 Likes

“That ain’t gonna do ■■■■ Ana, it doesn’t work like that.” Kaitlynn said.

2 Likes

“It’s not for me, it’s if anyone else needs it.” Ana answered.

2 Likes

Kyanna reloaded her assault rifle and put the sword away. “perhaps we could find a way to board the scarab and use it against the harvester, at the very least we will be able to melt a hole into it and be able to board it” Kyanna suggested to Alex

Beth reloaded her weapon and let out a sigh of relief

Kiana reloaded her weapons and scanned the halls in case the elites were brave enough to try another attack

2 Likes

“Well then.” Catina said. “Can you check the cameras for any weapons or vehicles, or perhaps any tunnels or caves we could duck into if we need to escape this traitor’s vehicles?..and how are you planning to leave that room?”

1 Like

“I might have a couple of explosives to make some makeshift doors.” Leo said.

2 Likes

“by either disarming my charges or using the same elevator Cabis used” Nos said as he looked through the camera’s

(honestly since i don’t know the layout of this base i would much prefer @Calebmar12 to describe what Nos sees so that way i’m not BSing it)

2 Likes

“This place sure is nifty…I wonder if this was already here or Cabis did this by himself…if he did that’s pretty impressive”

2 Likes

“I don’t think he could have done this.” Blake said, loading a fresh magazine into his sniper rifle.

3 Likes

A empty hanger was visible, no escape tunnels at least none with cameras and a rather generic covenant armoury.

Alex looked around “how are the wounded?”

2 Likes

“there is an empty hangar, and an armory… but i do not see any tunnels” Leygall answered

2 Likes