Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“We’re boned then, Alex and Nos are gone, and Sky’s like this. Now what?” Grace asked.

1 Like

“well the sensible thing to do would be to fly the phantom to the ship Nos is on” Kyanna said…

2 Likes

“We get back to the ship. We can’t worry about Nos and Alex right now. We have wounded that need to be Evacuated.”

2 Likes

“where are we going to go? we have no ship here kaitlynn, other than the one Nos has” Kiana said “we’re in some forerunner world in the middle of god knows where, the LR probably don’t even know where the f*ck we are” she said

2 Likes

“Athena, takes us toward the ship.” Leo said.

2 Likes

“■■■■, okay I forgot how we got here. Just, fine someone get into contact with Nos.” She said, trying to hide her anger from everyone.

2 Likes

Nos opened the hangar doors as he saw Daylights phantom approach. “does it work? are you able to read them?” he asked Alex and his team

2 Likes

Kaitlynn sighed in relief. “Okay, That works. So, now we can figure out what to do.”

2 Likes

Leo pulled Athena out of the phantom and put her back in his helmet.
“Now what?” She asked him.
“We may not be able to get back fast enough. Are you able to do some type of surgery on her to keep her alive a little longer?” Leo asked Kaitlynn.

2 Likes

“Not without a lot of blood and some tools.”

2 Likes

“well… there are medical machines that the covenant have… they are essentially a robotic doctor…” Kyanna said “perhaps this ship has a few”

2 Likes

“but those are for covanent troops, right?” Ana asked.
“It may be possible for me to take control of one and operate on her. You’ll just have to give her blood a little longer.” Hermes answered.

2 Likes

“i have used them before” Kyanna said “it can work on us just as well…”

2 Likes

Leo nodded. “Sounds like a plan.”

2 Likes

“Just do whatever needs done, because really. I don’t have any equipment for it.”

2 Likes

“Nos we are here… are there any medical machines close to our position?” Kyanna asked as she stepped off the phantom

“yes, but it would not be safe for you to head for the closest one, a group of those creatures are near it… I have unlocked the doors to the closest one that should be safe for all of you to make it” Nos said in the ship intercom “why? what has happened?”

“sky was injured by Cabis, and is about to die” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“yes” Alex said

1 Like

Catina helped Ana up. “Lets move Sky to the med bay, and we’ll have to plan out next move.” She said.

1 Like

“Leo, I have an idea.” Grace said.

1 Like

“What’s that?” Leo asked Grace as he put his shield under Sky. He carefully picked her up.

2 Likes