Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Leo heard it and began to run. “Where are they.” He said as he readied his carbine.
“Your cannon isn’t functional. So don’t depend on me to help.” Athena said to him.
“I know, I know…” he said still running.
“I recommend having your sword ready. We don’t know what they’re capable of.” Athena said.
Leo nodded.

2 Likes

Spetz stood on the bridge, he could hear the commotion happening but decided not to help.

1 Like

Aries relaxed beside him. “I know Cat has this in the bag… I just hope they dont take her out of the bag… Get it? Cat out of the bag?” Aries joked.

2 Likes

“…s-so we’re?-“ Alice replied before being interrupted by Spetz
“Yes…we are” Spetz said

2 Likes

Catina pulled her Machete with her left arm, and shoved it up into the neck of the creature that had a hold of her helmet, Then in a daze, her M6D jumped into her hip and she started firing rounds into the other creature’s upper torso, as it held onto her leg.

1 Like

Leygall brought the ship into slipspace, thus began their long journey home. He stepped out of the chair and sighed, not sure of what to do now except wait for alex and the others to return.

“well let’s hope cat, blood hair, and that other guy get back soon” Beth said

2 Likes

The creature began to slam its head into her helmet in an attempt to break it. The creature with a hold on her leg slowly let go as it died.

Alex’s head was slowly removed from his body.

The armoured creature slowly began to stumble towards Catina.

2 Likes

“I just want to make sure you know that cats dont exist and its just a name. Kyanna was messing with you and insulting Cat.” Aries said to Beth.

1 Like

Leo slid to a hault and looked into the room. He fired at the creatures.

2 Likes

Beth just stared at Aries confused, unsure what to believe.

2 Likes

the three that were on Alex got up and charged towards Leo

2 Likes

“That’s right, I’m a h u m a n.” Aries said.

2 Likes

Leo finished unloading his carbine into one. He activated his sword and jammed it into one of their torsos.

“She’s messing with you.” Ana said.

2 Likes

The one with a blade in its torsos flopped to the floor, sounds echoing from its back as it died.
The one that had been hit by the carbine bolts looked around at its body in panic, it discovered holes in the tubing on its body and began to visibly panic.
the third one lept onto Leo.
The armoured one slowly collapsed bleeding out.

2 Likes

leygall chuckled watching the display

“d*mmit aries” Beth said giggling

2 Likes

Leo fell backwards. He attempted to kick it away.

2 Likes

Catina put her foot on it’s chest and slid the Machete out of it’s neck. She then tried shoving her Machete into it’s mouth while it was inbetween attempts at slamming it’s head into her helmet, and she attempted to hold it at bay by pushing it’s head back when the Machete went into it’s mouth all the way up to the hilt…

1 Like

the creature quickly closed its mouth, faster then she could pull her machete out.

the creature jumped onto him and grabbed his head.

2 Likes

Leo kicked his legs into its gut. He then grabbed the arm holding him down and attempted to snap it.

2 Likes

Catina let go of the Machete and grabbed the creature’s neck with both hands. Twisting her body and flinging it onto the floor. Then she pulled her shotgun as she sat up & then balanced on one knee, and proceeded to start bashing the creature’s head with the butt of her shotgun while simultaneously slamming it’s head into the floor with each hit.

1 Like