Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“It’s fine.” Blake said. “I can’t imagine how pissed you must’ve been about me taking her.”

“Yeah, But at least you kept her safe and healthy.” Kaitlynn added.

1 Like

“at first i wanted to hunt you down and rip your head off” she admitted “you have me worried sick as i looked for her… but then i thought about it and she probably would have died had you not taken her so thank you blake”

1 Like

Blake took his helmet off. “Yeah, I knew no one was gonna bother taking care of her, but if you wanna hit me over it, go ahead. Sounds like I deserve it.”

1 Like

“no, it is okay” Kyanna said

1 Like

Leo and Athena returned to Daylight. “There’s a lot of changes we have to make… it’s not effficient enough.” He said to her.
“You’d be right. I think we should change the cannons, well at least one of them.” Athena suggested. “This also has some footage of the machine you fought in the Darkstar… we could mimick some of the weaponry placements.”
“No, we need to make something better, maybe something faster.”
“We both know that won’t happen.” Athena said to him mockingly.
Leo shook his head. “We need to start from square one…”
“Maybe actaully make it so I can fight on my own.” She said.
“Fine… I’ll start working on that.” He sighed.

1 Like

Kyanna put the cat down and put her helmet on, she noticed her heat levels were really high “oh… one moment daylight” she said as she shot her flamethrowers into the air “there we go i am okay now” she said.

1 Like

Zorya tried cleaning himself off from the blood on the fountain and met Daylight. “Hello” he said coldly

1 Like

Vakam moved to the leader of Damo’s soldiers “please leave, you have been told you are not welcomed here” he said calmly and respectfully.

1 Like

“Holy ■■■■…is that a Flamethrower?” Blake asked.

1 Like

“yes, it is built into both of my armors wrists” Kyanna said

1 Like

“Holy ■■■■…you are putting Leo to shame aren’t you?” He joked, checking his data pad for a response.

1 Like

“Hey… You…” Sky didn’t know Zorya’s name.

“I am Brother Major Almoyas. We are here to protect from Black Moon incursions… They are rapidly expanding, and we desperately need to fight back, now more than ever.” He declared.

“Brother Artomov.” Almoyas called to the Immolator.

“It feels as though I was never injured. I could purge a thousand of the Moons, brother Major.” Artomov’s torso emitted a deep mechanical croak from within. Artomov had been critically wounded in the previous battle at Sotuv. Now, he was a hulking mechanical horror.

1 Like

Leo sighed a bit disappointed as he heard that. It was true, his gear and upgrades were all out dated and old. They weren’t as effective anymore.
Athena put her hand on his shoulder. “We can just be discouraged. We can make it all much better… it’ll just take time.” She said to him.
Leo nodded and smiled. “Thanks Athena…”

1 Like

He sent Joanna a message again. “Jesus, hope nothing happened to her.” Blake said, walking away from Daylight, focusing on his datapad.

1 Like

Zorya stared at Sky “my name is Zorya…don’t you forget it” he said happily

2 Likes

“my state can defend ourselves, as you can see” Vakam said

“now, what is this i hear about you all causing trouble upon your arrival?” Kyanna said as she glared at sky “and threatening the Kaidon”

2 Likes

Kaitlynn sighed. “First off Catina started most of it, then threatened to assault my brother. So i might have gotten a bit…hostile, then angry.”

1 Like

Zorya was confused by the conflict “maybe this is good that I am a Sangheili” he chuckled to himself

1 Like

“An understatement. Anyway, I respectfully request to have our Kyanna and Catina returned to us.”

1 Like

WHAT THE?! AN UNDERSTATEMENT! she reached into her medkit to grab her flask, only to remember she threw it away. “god…” she sighed. “■■■■■■.”

Blake still waited for Joanna. “Come on…pick up…pick up baby.” he begged.

1 Like