Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sovekus leapt down from his perch. He stood beside Scarlett “Blake is right, you know nothing of what you speak.”

2 Likes

“Well.” Catina said as she placed her left elbow on the table, and rested her head on her left hand. “While we sit here, waiting to be called on for that salvage mission. Should I ask you to pick a random song on a Data Pad to kill some time?”

1 Like

“Fine, Ana, I’m going by myself.” Sky said as she left.

1 Like

Ana looked at all of them and shook her head. She walked towards a lab.

“Maybe ask him to watch a movie or maybe hang out one day… just don’t get really attached to him.” Sarah said to Grace.

3 Likes

“Ummm my sister said that.” Blake said. “And Sky, you’ll ■■■■■■■ die you know that? Your not a god your not even a real spartan. The chance of you surviving is…well, you’re gonna die.”

1 Like

Ana returned with a refilled her med kit and ran off to Sky. “Who else can we take?”

2 Likes

“well lets see grace stalks him wherever he goes, hugs him constantly even though he asks her not to, cuddles him in his sleep like a creep, disrespects his wishes, and she’s been doing this for three years… so why would spetz have any reason to like her?” Beth said “there’s also that time she confessed her love to him and he rejected her, so he’s already said he’s not interested in her, and yet she still keeps doing the same thing over and over again, i think that since she’s been doing this for three years its too late for her to get with him, and like i said, he’s said he’s not interested in her” Beth said

Kyanna sighed “of course, we can never go one day without daylight having an argument” she said in a sad tone

4 Likes

“Maybe It’s becuase they don’t know each other well.” Sarah said. “I don’t want you to be hugging and cuddling him until you both get to know each other. Can you help her Beth?”

2 Likes

“uhhhh… no i can’t” Beth said “i don’t have any experience with human relationships, so i won’t be of any help” Beth said

2 Likes

“I just meant if you could make sure that Grace doesn’t cuddle him all the time.” Sarah clarified.

2 Likes

“why would i do that? if she’s cuddling him she won’t cuddle me and i can actually have a peaceful moment to myself” she said giggling

2 Likes

Scarlett turned to Kyanna “I deeply apologise for this. Had I known she would resist so much, I would never have summoned you.”

1 Like

“it is alright, you are not the problem… i just wish some of the members on daylight would grow up” Kyanna said

“all of us, wish for that.” Blake said.

“This whole idea was about reducing pointless squabbling.” Scarlett said. She looked over the people she had gathered “I was planning something more formal.”

“and it seems to have backfired” Kyanna said saddened

“Welcome to Fireteam Sunday.” Scarlett answered. Her voice remained level, but within she could feel anger rising, bubbling up from the depths.

Kaitlynn walked over and placed a hand on Kyannas back. “Could have been worse Red.”

Blake cocked his head. “Fireteam Sunday?”

“indeed knowing daylight it could have gone way worse” she said, she then cleared her throat. “thank you, let us hope this team will work out” she said to Scarlett

“It is a name that is very important to me, Sovekus and I all that are left.” Scarlett answered Blake “I cannot force you to join me, but I would be honoured if you would.”

1 Like