Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kyanna jumped the moment leo entered, her hand was mere inches from the handle. She stopped and stared down at it, her whole body shook. Finally she collapsed to her knees and began to cry.

1 Like

Leo took the jagged piece of metal from his arm off and tossed it. He ran to Kyanna and got down on one knee. He pulled her into a hug and began to cry.

1 Like

Kyanna just sat there and kept crying.

1 Like

Leo let her cry. He hugged her in an attempt to calm her down.
Athena pulled Kel out of the armor and into the data pad.

1 Like

“you made the right call, she was about to reach for a knife” Kel said on the datapad so Kyanna and Leo couldn’t hear.

1 Like

“Now what… we can’t just leave her alone… we need to watch her 24/7…” Athena said. “The only way that can happen is with all of us watching her at different times…” she said.

1 Like

“she… she needs time alone… like i said” Kel said.

Kyanna stopped crying and went silent. She held Leo’s hand for a moment then moved out of his grip and made her way to her armor, slowly she started to put it on.

1 Like

Athena nodded. “I’ll let Leo know…” she said as she put Kel back into Kyanna’s helmet.
Leo nodded, “whenever you’re ready you know where to find me… I’m going to get things ready to be sold so we can get out of here the moment you are ready.” He said as he made his way to the door.

1 Like

“okay” Kyanna said as she walked out of the room once she was fully in armor.

“kyanna, what are you doing?” Kel asked, Kyanna didn’t answer.

1 Like

Leo headed to the med bay to get his arm replaced.

Athena watched as Kyanna walked out. “Let me know what happens.” She said to Kel privately.

1 Like

“i will” Kel said

1 Like

Athena headed back to continue working on the second body.

Leo waited in line to get his lower arm cloned.

1 Like

Joanna retrieved her staff and found Cat. “Hey… You’re Catina? lay down, I’m here to fix your arm hun.” Joanna said.

1 Like

Why yes, I am her." Catina said “With that?” Catina asked about her staff.

When we go back to Gahlogali. IF we go back to Gahlogali. Why you putting it off again? And where would we get married? Borli Keep, aka a covie house. Or wherever the Black f#cking Moons have their main hq? Catina thought.

1 Like

“Come on, lets go see what Aunt Kaitlynn is up too.” He said leaving the room.

1 Like

“Yup!” Joanna nodded and set to work. “Lay still unless you want additional breasts or arms. It’s happened before. Even to males.” Joanna said. “God, I need to lose weight…”

1 Like

Catina laid perfectly still, and especially didn’t mention Johanna’s comment about her own weight.

1 Like

“Commander Stalvern.” Scarlett said, as she approached yet again.

1 Like

“Scarlett.” Sky said.

“What have you come to say this time”

1 Like