Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

You know, just because you linked me, do you want a sneak preview of T.Tekan’s ‘corrupted’ form/file/description?

OOH fun~

I would think not

That is what I was thinking, but I plan on waiting a little first.
If Runa likes it, I’ll know it should be fine.

1 Like

Risk not, lost not.

Anyways, more on this.

The Tower is a mysterious construct made out of an unknown material, that denies all attempts to scan or teleport to the inside, cutting off all that happens inside from the outside world. A field surrounds the tower, although it normally does nothing. There’s no entrance, instead just endless wall. If one were to touch these walls they’d be teleported inside, where they must pass several challenges. After passing through a series of challenges, Eric entered upon a short lived conflict, which resulted in the former owner of the tower being killed, and his killer leaving. Eric then took control of the tower, making it his base of operations in the dangerous world. He first, with the help of the Tower, constructed a special robot to control the tower. Later they both constructed the army of drones, and currently attempt to make the chaotic world they reside in a ever-so-slightly better place.

Many challengers have passed through the Tower, some never escaping. The Tower assesses each one who enters, scanning over their powers and abilities and adding them to its memory, and creating appropriate challenges for each individual.

2 Likes

Like this?

Just an unknown metal. Didn’t bother going into detail because it’s not important.

I was joking around…because they have similar names

1 Like

This one’s good as well.

1 Like

Name: Corruption

Titles: C̵ͪͭ̏͋͊ͤͤ̇҉̗̹̭̥̱̫̰̝̺̖̕o̷̦͉̟͖͉͂̏̽̀̇̊̾͋̽ͬ̆̄͑́̐͟͟͝͞r̷̡̟͍͖͍͍͍̹̗̦͌̆̿̎̋ͫ̆̂͗ͭ͞r̸̨̩̯̯͈̰̦̲̥̮̣̼͍̅ͣͯ́̚͟ṷ̴̡̟̥́̍ͩͥ̽̋̎̔͐̋ͩ̅̀̀͝ͅp̎̈̈́̃̿̈ͯ̅͒̾̌̅̚҉̴̵͕̜̯̙̼̤͕͍̦̰̣̬̠̞͈ͅṯ̷͓͖̳̰̟̝̳̱̮̯͔̘̇̃̊ͯͪ̑ͪ̍ͦͬͬ́̊͠į̧̱̲͇͓̩̦͗̃ͪ̊ͫ̏̃̆́ͫ͆ͮ̆̃̾͘ő̡̠̺̫̩͓̥̮̜̲̟͎͐͋ͫ̂ͯͪ̎̋͋ͧ͐̔͋͘͟n̛̝̗̯̰͇̋͛̒̈́̑̂ͭͩ̒̓ͯͩͬ̾͊̑̒ͮ̓̕͟͜

Species: Elemental (actually a living compilation of ‘corruption’ energy, but it’s close enough.)

Appearance: (Bad drawing)

Weapons: Anything he can form from physical ‘corruption’ energy.
Basically, he makes items out of corruption, such as swords, or massive badminton rackets, basically whatever he feels like doing.

Has a thing for making corruption tentacles and stabbing enemies with them.

Powers/Abilities: Corruption is the physical formation of ‘corruption’ energy, an odd ‘elemental’ energy inaccessible to all but him, along with this, due to what he is, he has access to all corruption energy, throughout every multiverse in existence, and gains energy from any ‘corruption’ happening around him, or that he causes.

He has access to every ability/function his status as living ‘corruption’ brings.

His form is highly manipulatable due to being composed of physical energy.
While he usually shows up in a humanoid form, he can easily convert it into any other formation, logical or not, in instants

can ■■■■■ form by making holes in himself to avoid weapons if he notices them.

If his form is split by damage, even a small amount, he can quickly form it into another Corruption.
He can also do such at will, and each Corruption has their own level of sentience.

He can and will use physical ‘corruption’ tentacles to latch onto others and use the, like a marionette, forcing them to either attack themselves or comrades.

Can fire physical balls of ‘corruption’, send out a physical shockwave of it, make temporary (I.e. exists so long as he ‘concentrates’ on it) objects/buildings/etc, etc, etc

He also has devastatingly high mental strength, and possession abilities which he calls ‘corrupting others’, but he can only access such if another attempts to use some form of telepathy or similar mental based attack/ability that would affect him enough to allow such a connection.
While corrupting doesn’t change the person affected, it allows Corruption permanent access to their mind, and the ability partially affect thoughts and emotions (mainly through projecting whispers into their mind), communicate with them, or try to take control of them.

Weaknesses: Prideful, irritable, certain kinds of music (just pisses him off), boredom (i.e., gets too bored he’ll probably just leave… Or kill people and then leave.), if you can think up/make a deal that he’d agree to he will follow it to the letter (kind of, all you have to worry about is any loopholes he can find), Order (and yes, that is capitalized for a reason, a reason which basically makes this useless in truth)

He also usually fights in a very unskilled, if very, very destructive manner.
Basically just charges in and starts wrecking everything.

Personality: Cruel, sadistic, ‘playful’, honourable only in the terms of following deals (this has no meaning on any loopholes he finds), insane.

2 Likes

Accepted.

1 Like

Perfect.~

@Runa

Name: Hel’rion
Titles: Makuta, Leader of the New Brotherhood
Species: Makuta
Appearance:

Size comparison Tarkur is 200 cm/2 m so he’d be about 400 cm/4 m tall

Weapons: A sharpend shadow sword
Mask: Olmak Nuva Like an Normal Olmak but it’s power could be shared with teammates and it probably have better control over dimensional gates
Powers/Abilities: Standard Makuta stuff, Olmak Nuva
Weaknesses: Makuta weaknesses, His arrogance and pride,
Personality: He is very careful with what he says, he likes keeping secrets, sees all other Makuta’s as his army of elite soldiers, Has an Icarax complex Meaning he thinks he is better than Teridax
Bio: He is the Leader of the New Brotherhood which was founded after Teridax’s many mistakes in his conquest of world domination. The New Brotherhood has many disputes with the remaining Brotherhood of Makuta.

1 Like

Accepted

1 Like

Yay :laughing:

I’m coming back to this, also I’ll change some stuff if this guy is too OP.
EDIT: HAHA THIS ISNT TOO OP

Name: “Death”
Species: Unknown Matoran
Appearance: Mostly black armor with some silver accents, wears a Kanohi Tryna.
Weapon: Scythe
Powers/Abilities: Kanohi Tryna (Can reanimate one thing that’s dead for a few minutes)
Weaknesses: Even though he is a good strategist, Death isn’t a very good fighter.
Personality: Death isn’t very nice, to say the least. I can add onto this if it’s necessary.
Bio: Death is a former member of the Dark Hunters, and after his exile to Isa Nui, he thought ‘Hey, this island seems like it’ll be easy to take over. I’m gonna kill the Toa here so I can do that.’ So that’s exactly what he did. Unfortunately for him, some new Toa arrived on Isa Nui soon after, and now he has to do his plan all over again. And then he suddenly disappeared.

1 Like

Accepted.

ha

haha

we have three Makuta and basically Thanos, I think you’re gonna be fine.

3 Likes

reads

reads name

Oh boy, this is going to be something

reads rest of profile

nope, nevermind, it’s standard stuff.

1 Like

haha yes