Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“We’re not…” He replies, still confused by how he reached that conclusion.

2 Likes

“What he said!”

1 Like

(@KAI_BORG, @Omega_Tahu)
“Really.” He loosens up, “Oh…uhh… sorry about that.”
Elrens sighs, “Were you guys at least arguing?”

“He’s just following me.” Eric says, gesturing towards Tekan.

Warily, Arsenal called out to Lorens and them. “Hello?”

Coron stared at the entity. “You guys go ahead, Lync. I’ll catch up. I did last time.” He continues to inspect it, intrigued.

Runa sighed. “Of course.” He flies down, looking for Kore. He then stops. He shakes his head. No. That’s enough now. He thinks, the thoughts being quite the hassle to conjure up. Green energy flows out of his crystal, then he reverts back to normal, stumbling around a bit afterwards. He sighs in relief. “Good. I’m good.” He says to himself.

Nameless wandered around, and sees the back of a blue creature talking to the other two shadow users. He hides himself in an illusion tree, hoping the once who could sense shadow wouldn’t give him away. It was harder than during night, but the shadows of the forest helped make up for that slightly.

1 Like

(@Runa, @Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG)
“I am so sorry! I didn’t realize that…I almost used Megas on you guys…I am bad at being a Guardian.” He sighs

OOC: Oh…thanks I’ll edit that.

Lorens looks at him, “Ja?”
(@Runa)

1 Like

“Ok…” Eric replied, not quite sure what Megas was and why it was dangerous.

Much, much farther off, way away from Runa, and as close to the scrap-pile as possible, Kore slithered out of the water, grinning as he shook himself off before heading in.

@Jcton

Tekan just gave a small shrug in reply, grinning.

(@KAI_BORG, @Omega_Tahu)
“I’m sorry…please let me apologies in any way.”

“No need to.” Eric replies, walking off in a direction.

“Who are you?” Arsenal asks.

Nameless gets an idea. He loads a shadowbolt into Shaded Roulette, still cloaked by an illusion, and started to aim he loosed it at the strange blue man.

Violet shakes her hand as if trying to get water off of it, and visibly shivers. “Ooo! That was neat!”

Lync redirects her glare at Coron, but otherwise holds her ground.

( @Runa, @Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG)
“Are you sure. I could’ve killed you.”

Lorens looks at him as if he doesn’t understand. Caeruleus translates for him, he nods, “Lorens”

1 Like

Eric stops and turns back around to face the being. “Really?” He asked, readying himself for a possible threat. It didn’t seem like this was a very peaceful land, if the scorched forest was anything to go by.

If the shadowbolt had hit Elren, searing pain and dulled senses/reaction time would overcome him, while Nameless stayed hidden in his tree illusion.

Arsenal nods and points to himself. “Arsenal.”

(@Runa, @Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG)
“Yes…” He thinks, “Does he not know what a guardian is? weird.
“I was using a fraction of my power.”
The shadow bolt ricochets of a corner of his armor. Elrens looks around, “What was that?”
OOC: BRB.

If he looked in the direction of the shot, he’d see…a tree, just like the rest of the forest.

Eric, having not seen the shadow bolt, replies with another question. “What was what?”

The entity’s “head” swivels to look at Coron. It’s body is taking on more definition now, distinct limbs splitting out from the side of the silvery-iridescent form. The lower part of its body remains a pillar-like mass, protruding from the rest of the creature’s “body”.

Near @MichaelTheLightBringer and @Toa_Vladin, the shattered meteor’s contents rise into the air, shimmering brightly as they coagulate into a humanoid form.