Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC: He hasn’t met Darkseid yet

1 Like

“Really? Should I try to destroy everything here?”

1 Like

OOC: Happens to me too sometimes, Probably nothing to worry about! Also thought of signing up for Okotan adventures with you know who.

@BrokenAxels “So how about that rematch?” She asks Echo smiling at him.

@Jcton “Well, that wasn’t really what I meant.” Valduk calmly explains to Symphony

2 Likes

Ooc- dew it

Ic- echo looks down at her “you’re on, half pint”

2 Likes

“Why not?” He tilts his head.

OOC: Btw have you seen this [spoiler]http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/azure-rouge-mini-mayhem-from-the-north-version-2/44742[/spoiler]

@Jcton “By the locks of it someone lives here.” He said pointing at the scrap pile with a door

@BrokenAxels “What!?” She said

1 Like

“As if I care.”

1 Like

@Jcton “Well, nobody can’t say I didn’t try to stop you!” Valduk lets out

Symphony laughs, “Sadly I’ve been cursed without that ability to destroy, the only I could do is stab stuff, with my knife and sword.” His side-sword and favorite knife are not on his body.

“I was joking and called you short” He laughs, motioning to the fact he was well over two and a half feet taller than her “But i’m down for the rematch, if you are”

Emperor finishes equipping the limbs with various weapons and equipment, and begins attaching armor to the limbs.

@Jcton “Well, Sad to hear that, later!” he replies walking away

@BrokenAxels “Oh… Well clumsy, now it’s on!” she said readying her shurikens while running to the side

“I’m not!” Symphony yells at him.

Echo pulls out his axe and references somehow “ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?”

@Jcton “Then you aren’t!” Valduk yells back not giving much second thought.

@BrokenAxels “Why would I ever wanna dance with the devil!” she commented launching her shurikens.

1 Like

“it’s a joke” He swings his body to the side, barely avoiding them “whoo, close one!”

1 Like

@BrokenAxels If Echo would go back to a straight stans Azures shurikens would hit him from behind. Since they travelled back towards their owner. Azure waits for her shurikens to return one hand ready to grab her magma sword.

1 Like

Echo starts to move back and one of them hits him in the back “ouch.”

2 Likes

@BrokenAxels The other shuriken returns too Azure she puts it away, she runs up a pile of scraps there she disappears just too reapper behind Echo removing the other shuriken (Limited stealth 55 minutes left)

1 Like

echo feels it go out and does a 180, swinging his axe towards what would be her legs

1 Like