Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Yeah no there are a lot of people that still are starving due to lack of an income or just being born poor or in the wrong part of the world.” She says keeping some seriousness to the issue.

1 Like

“oh. That’s rather unfortunate”

1 Like

“Yeah, still no one has gotten a good solution to the problem if anything people are just arguing with each other about how it should be treated.” She says “There is work being done to solve these problems but as it stands no one can loosen on their opinion what the solution should be.” she says annoyed by the thought of human governments. “And on top of every other problem so is the environment getting worse too and they cannot agree on a solution.” She concludes.

1 Like

“as i see it you can’t really solve these things.”

1 Like

“No rather the humans “the creators” as a species can’t solve things!” she replies “And I can’t cause who’d listen to a plastic toy” she mumbles

1 Like

“there will always be a problem to fix, some things just can’t be helped”

Ooc- resort to communism/s

1 Like

OOC: Yup!

“Yeah just seems like they can’t think at times even tho they consider themselves the most intelligent beings on the planet!”

1 Like

Ooc- Pray to our mantis shrimp overlords lol

Ic- “Ouch. Seems like they need to get their **** together”

1 Like

OOC: Of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

IC: “Yeah they better or I’ll have to teach 'em!” she joked readying some air fists.

“go get em, sensei” echo jokes back

1 Like

“I’ll give 'em a real punch to the face.” She jokes back “They’ll never see it coming!” she continues

“Woah, that’s such a great plan sensei” he laughs

1 Like

“Yeah I know right!” she says laughing and punching the air a bit to show off her epic punches.

1 Like

Nameless rides Gunslinger up to the Pit. “Hmm.” He said. “An unassuming spot…I could set up base here, I guess.” He hops off, then goes around to some nearby debris from the strike on the scrapyard and the fallen satellites, gathering material near the pit. He soon sees the remains of the canon satellite. He walks up and inspects them. He grins. “This might be useful if I could repair the weapon.”

Coron keeps cutting through jungle vines, eventually reaching a small clearing in the jungle. “Maybe we should take a break.” (@jayzor17 @Kirathel)

Runa continues through the halls of the fortress, zooming by looking for important seeming rooms. (@Omega_Tahu)

Energy Counters: 6

1 Like

“marvelous” he jokes

1 Like

OOC: Laggy internet, best internet I’ll probably should go now cause school tomorrow.

“Thank you, Thank you!” she jokes bowing “I’ll be here all night!” she jokes some more

Symphony asks, “Need help grabbing them?”

Elren replies,
“I never threatened you with death, I was only prepared to fight you.”
(@KAI_BORG)

Lync glances over her shoulder. “Sure.” She scrambles up a tree at the edge of the clearing, falling flat on her back once before successfully finding a perch on a higher branch. She rests her spear on her lap and tilts her mask back, enjoying the breeze.

The drone is promptly knocked over, and Runa gains entrance.

The drones adaptation kanoka kicked in, and they developed advanced cooling systems and designs to protect them.

Drones raise shielding kanoka and repeller shields.

Drones that had adaptated echolocation are not fooled, and quickly and quietly spread the information

The shadow absorbing kanoka undo this if it’s not a mental illusion

OOC: I’ll stop responding to every post not directly related now…

Falling debris is little more than ash, if that. The satellites don’t survive reentry.

A drone with a regenerating head answer. “Sorry, we’re busy. Come back later please.”

There weren’t halls, as much as roads. The wall seemed to encircle what had been a large amount of buildings, most just rubble now. There seemed to be civilian areas, manufacturing plants, and research facilities. Several Nektann could be seen pulling themselves out of the rubble all over the base, as well as several drones doing so too.

“I think I got it.” Arsenal replied, smiling.

Nameless, having gathered materials, set out planning to make the base. He started by loading Shaded Roulette completely with explosives and shooting into the side of the pit, creating an indent at least large enough for him to begin working in, and he transported all his materials there using the shadow of his bike, and the shadow in the indent.

Coron sat and watched the clouds roll by.

Runa looked around and flew for the biggest building.

Energy Counters: 7