Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“So, your robots kinda told me, but I’d like the side of the man himself. What’s going on with this guy over here?” He points to Corruption. “And your fight with him?”

@Runa Hel’rion notices Coron and he leaves Inverse for a bit as he walks up to Coron to read his mind, “So, what’s your name and where are you from?” he asks Coron, as he searches Coron’s mind. “Answering is optional I can take that information from your brain anyway, just believes a little chat wouldn’t hurt.” Hel’rion says to him jokingly.

Coron redirected his search a decent amount, making the memory of ‘Runa trying to kill him’ one of the first things he sees, along with seeing Runa ‘practicing to harm others’ on the island, both tainted with his personal bias. It was pretty much undetectable that what Hel’rion was seeing was only what Coron wanted him to see. “I am Coron.” He says. “The Dealer.” He bows.

Eric glanced at Corruption, and assumed that Hepohepo did something to make him not die in the anti-corruption fields that spanned the entire base. “He attacked our fortress for no reason, so naturally we retaliated and attempted to defend our territory.”

Unexpected continues to speed around the island.

Antama sighs,
“A faun is a weak being covered in fur, that resembles an animal.”
Symphony nods,
“What does your son look like?”

Athena listen him until the end. She then applauded.
“You earned my respect.”
And she raised her fist.

“Alright.” He looked at the huge fortress. “Huh. Impressive. Where’d you get the stuff to make this thing?”

Runa opened his eyes from meditation and flew to where he last remembered Eric’s fortress being, then, not seeing it there, moved along to find where he might have relocated it to.

Energy Counters: 51

Arsenal kept looking around for people.

Nameless was out in the dark of night, when he sees Unexpected. He runs into the forest, leaving a lick of shadow behind him to draw Unexpected’s attention.

Eric looked out the window of the mini-base. “We duplicated materials from home.”

Unexpected follows the shadow, he smiles like a child.

@Runa “Hmm… interesting, conflicts, rivalry and hatred, You’d make a fine soldier in my army “Dealer” but for now I assume you to be uninterested but once this Runa is out of the way, maybe you’d be more inclined to join.” He says with high regards towards Coron.

@Toa_Vladin “So what want me to high five you?” he asks, “Thanks btw, don’t there arn’t many people that actually let my opinions be my opinions.” he says.

Death turns around to walk out of the Jungle.

I believed you had attempted to summon me for capture once the lie of a feast was discovered, so I took my repayment through the snack that was your false island.
The underwater one was through fault of your own, or whoever formed the aura of feast, not even I can control the corruption dispersed upon arrival. As for it’s continued destruction, that was through retaliation of your lethal attempts.” Corruption replied.

If Hepo hadn’t actually done something to the field, one who was closely viewing Corruption’s form would’ve realized it was flickering, his form continuously taking on near-imperceptible differences.

“Yes you idiot high five with me before I change my mind! Very few people earn my trust!”
She joked, with a serious tone.

“You initiated the conflict.”

If Hepohepo hadn’t done anything to the field, Corruption would be dead. As that was how anti-corruption fields work on a being made up of pure corruption energy.

@Toa_Distraxx Hel’rion ignores that Death leaves, the Matoran wasn’t worth his time.

@Toa_Vladin “You know I don’t force myself do to things.” He teases before giving Athena a high five.

The fact Corruption could still continuously flicker through every single form of Corruption he had himself embedded into, allowed him to probably last for a few hours in such, instantaneous destruction or not, before the fields forcibly integrated his physical laws of corruption into the universal one.

It also helped that he could just as easily reform outside the field.

I am not the one who attempted to summon corruption incarnate, most likely believing they could control it.” Corruption replied, shrugging.

“We didn’t. You showed up and attempted to attack us.”

He nods. “Interesting…” I think I found the other part of my problem here. He turns to them both. “Now, is there any way you two can solve this peacefully without me having to step in?” He said.

Neither of the things said as to what would happen to corruption happened. Instead, he started to turn kind of pink. Hepohepo stifled his chuckle.

Unexpected would find himself in the middle of the woods, no one else around.

Coron nodded. “If you help, I will definitely consider it.” He said, summoning a book. “Do you wish to make the deal official?” @Tarkur

OOC: Yay! Coron’s first deal here! Finally! Maybe…

IC: Runa zoomed around looking for his target.

Energy Counters: 52

“He could leave us alone.”

Unexpected looks around,
“Hmm. I think being alone is no fun…”
He looks around like a lost child.