Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Ah, pink, it’s been a long time since I’ve chosen this color for existence.” Corruption stated as he looked at his form, unfazed.

As for peace, unless I discover who lied to me of it, and possibly gain it, I have no interest in such. Along with that, I have already detected many beings that could be of interesting challenge.

“All right, but you still didn’t answer at the main subject: are you going to make a small update and make Tarkur the ability to love?”

OOC: He still can’t modify this universes Tarkur. He can only form an alternate time,one where he can/where there is a universe where Tarkur can ‘love’.

“Neat. Who?” He asked. Then he sighed a bit. Whelp, I guess I’ll have to intervene.

Something darted through the woods out the corner of Unexpected’s eye.

OOC: Yes, but he would be able to choose if the Tarkur that is now on the island will be transfered in the one where he can love or not.

“People like you are the reason why I’m going about this. All you do is destroy and not care about the others.”

The something passes right by him. Unexpected reforms his “hands” to grow fingers. Unexpected looks around,
“Do I have a friend to play with?”

I only destroyed easily replaceable drones, and an island you admitted you could easily rebuild. And going by the level of corruption still leaking off of you, and that which I can feel connected to all of you and this island, none of you are anywhere near as pure as you wish to believe.” Corruption replied as he shrugged.

I just act a shame my existence states. I am Corruption, so I do as corruption will do.

OOC: @Toa_Vladin Actually, unless he has temporal abilities, he can’t. All he can do is form inaccessible alternate timelines where such happens, while this one stays the same.

A voice talks from behind him, right into where his ear would be if his orb body was like a human head. “Oh, I’m no friend.”

Hepohepo sighed and snapped his fingers, giving Corruption the names of everyone on the island so he could get his answer. “Now, please answer me, Corruption, before I intervene here.”

OOC: The Living Tribunal will do his job, don’t worry.

“Then what are you?”
Unexpected still acts like a child.

Hmmm… Oh, that’s who it was… to think there’d be two versions of original here.” Corruption said as he grinned menacingly.

His names Kurrel, but he’ll be going by the name Tiny Tekan.~

@Runa “What deal? If anything you should sign my papers.” Hel’rion says as he bursted out in laughter, seeing Coron handing him the book “You see, I’m wiser than too sign a contract I know nothing about.” He says accusing Coron of deeming him stupider than he was.

@Toa_Vladin “Oh… so you can go out with him, I see what ya did there.” He teases before turning to the more serious answer “No, since it would go against their universe most basic rule.” he explains calmly.

1 Like

“Well, you can still do this. Your story is noted somewhere? Is it posted on the Internet or on YouTube?”

If he’d turned around to speak, he’d see no one there. The voice speaks from behind him again. “Your undoing.” A large black mass started appearing around him.

Coron had not handed him the book. “Oh, I figured as much. I haven’t even filled out the contract yet. We’d have to work together to get that far.” He said, opening to a new page and writing. “So, what is it you want me to do for you?” @Tarkur

Hepohepo sighed. “Alright. I have a way to settle this, you two.”

Arsenal messed with electricity arcing between his elec-rods as he walked.

Eric waits for Hepohepo to say what’s going to happen.

“So you’re invisible? Is that your power?”
Unexpected smiles like a child.
“I want to be invisible!”

An amorphous blob of shadow forms in front of him, with large, pointed red eyes. It then forms into a threatening shape of a monster. “No.” It says as it approaches.

“I can do that too!”
The blob-like creature reforms its body to like the shadow-like one (Nameless)
“See!”

A blue crystalline crossbow bolt lands beside it, coming from behind it.