Knight of Mystery ~ Star Wars Interactive Adventure

Tessin gets up.

“I’m… Alive?”

“I switched his blasters,” Grunt said. “He only stunned you. Thankfully he’s a pile of scrap now.”

“What?” Tessin asked.

“I can show you if you want to.”

Let’s see the poor bot

Grunt looks over the ruins of the droid. It’s sparking.

“Perhaps we can re-purpose it,” Grunt said. “I’m sure it was just glitching.”

Tessin looks down at the model. “This is a custom droid, Grunt. An infamous one at that.”

“Well, let’s fly this sucker off this base,” Grunt said.

“Go ahead,” Tessin says, reading the model number. HK-47. “Maybe I could use this droid for my own good…”

Yet, it could try to turn against me as well, Tessin reminds himself. I must be cautious with a droid.

Do we try and repair HK-47?

I’d say repair it

Yeh repair

Repair

“Well, we might as well take off,” Grunt said.

“Right,” Tessin replied. He tried to repair HK-47, but he had none of the skill. Perhaps a later time can help him.

The ship takes out from the base and quickly zooms up to the atmosphere. However, enemy ships begin to come after you. Grunt looks back at them.

“Well, it’s either we out-maneuver them or we fight. I do suggest fighting back.”

What do we do?

Fight

Retreat

WEll if we have hyperspace acces then evade them and go into hyperspace

If fighting is sure to result in victory

We must fite

Grunt decides to fight.

“Man the blaster canon!” he cries.

Tessin gets up into the cockpit and mans the cannon. A enemy fighter swerves past Tessin, getting close to the ship. He fires upon the one behind it, making it explode. He targets another fighter. It dodges the blast from Tessin and hits the ship.

“What are you doing?” Grunt cries. “They want to take down our shields!”

Should we continue to fight or do we advise him to fly out of there?

fly awaaaaayy

1 Like

Peculiar kamikaze ships dive-bombing your shields instead of firing at them or something…

Yeah, better high-tail it then. If they aren’t using their weapons, kind of a waste to use yours and bring in more that actually will.

We should probably fly away.

Fight, for our honor

Fight!

Fite the infidels for the honor of JERUSALEM!!!

Fly like the little deranged monkey squirrel.

“We need to get out of here!” Tessin cried.

“Not much of a shot then, huh?” Grunt replied. “Keep them occupied, I gotta set the coordinates for light speed.”

What do we do to distract them?