Knight of Mystery ~ Star Wars Interactive Adventure

Tessin and the soldier sneak into the room with five soldiers. They’re wearing black and chrome armor, talking to eachother. Ahead of them is some more blasters. Looking behind you, there’s a control panel that could easily blow up some wiring and kill some of the soldiers, or you could blast your way through, which is risky but possible.

Which option do we choose?

Obviously the wiring, it’s the safest option.

Blast your way through

Go in guns blazing

Blow up the wiring.

We need a tie breaker.

Wiring

Tessin goes after the control panel. Using his intellect, he causes an explosion in a pipe to go off, killing all 5 of the guards.

“Nice,” said the soldier. “Not bad for a Squid-Head.”

The soldier grabs a blaster off the wall and takes it off of “locked” mode.

“So are we getting out of here or what?” he asks.

What should we do?

Follow him, but tell him to set his gun to stun

I agree

Punch him and take his gun and run away

Yeah, set his gun to stun (or just tell him to).

Tessin follows the soldier.

“Perhaps you should set that to stun,” Tessin says.

“I don’t see why I should,” the soldier says.

Do we give up or pursue our demand?

Tell him no offense but we just met him, and ask again. As a sign of good faith set ours to stun as well

Pursue our demand

I say we give up.

“Look,” Tessin says. “I’ll put mine on stun as well. Just for good measure.”

The soldier sighs. “Alright.” He sets his blaster on stun. “I trust you, I suppose.”

Tessin nods his head. “I never caught your name.”

“My name’s Grunt, Squidhead,” the soldier said. “Not much else to my name. Now come on. There’s gotta be an exit here somewhere.”

Grunt runs down the hallway. Curiously, Tessin finally notices something off about the soldier. He’s not wearing standard Republic armor. Instead, he’s dressed up in something more loose, with the occasional shoulder pad and knee pad here and there.

“I wonder what that is about,” Tessin asks himself.

The two go down a hallway, with a fork in the road. Grunt looks around.

“Which way do you think we should go?” Grunt asks.

Tessin looks at the ways. Suddenly, he feels a sudden urge to go left. Yet the right pathway looks like it leads to the vents.

Which path do you choose?

Left.

Right

Left.