Makuta Uloki 2.0

name: Uloki
Mask: mask of esp (allows you to see a few seconds into the future.)
Region: none (he died before they were assigned.)
Story:Male Makuta, he always enjoyed making dangerous Rahi. He is rumored to have created the Sand Screamer, though this is unproven. Uloki originally liked the lithe, agile look, but as his Rahi started to become more dangerous, he shapeshifted to a much tougher form. He continuously challenged himself to make more dangerous Rahi, until the other Makuta feared him and he worked on his own on a small island connected to Destral. Eventually, some Makuta was sent to check on him and found him dead. Theories fly as to what killed him, but everyone is certain the Rahi is still alive somewhere. …

Makeshift backdrop was the best I could manage ATM.

I took a weird turn with the back since I only had one large yellow wing plate. Story-wise, Uloki liked making his back look unarmored, even if it wasn’t.

I tried to keep as much of the original Uloki look as I could, with the unguligrade legs and the broad shoulders, and I did use the exact same upper arms and feet (And head, but that’s kinda a given.

Update 2 of 4: shortened the shoulder span.

as always, any comments, critiques, criticisms, and cobras are welcome :slight_smile:

:kissing_closed_eyes:

17 Likes

I quite like the torso and legs, and the gun is cool too, not too big of a fan of the arms but aside from that It’s nice.

2 Likes

Dude the color scheme makes it look like a bulldozer transformer or something along those lines, overall I think bulking up the arms and legs would definitely help the moc. I would really like to see a version 3 of it.

mate, what even IS that kanohi???

looks like a knockoff kanohi.

@Sammythekat it is not a kanohi. it is a helmet from core hunter, a hero factory character.

huh.

kinda looked like a KO Kraahkan

Well, it definitely is much better than the original. Although I, too, think that Uloki could look even better with:

• black parts at the back of his feet, and them being symmetrical (although if I remember correctly you said you don’t have any in black …)
  • different armoring for the back of the upper legs
  • shoulders that are not that wide

The unsymmetrical back armor is not that bad actually …

Well, this MOC will definitely make a better base for a drawing.

Only two things:

• Could you add a pic with all parts of Uloki (from the front) on it?
  • Could you add all the backstory stuff from the older post to this one so I can link this one as Uloki’s entry once the project is finished?

Otherwise nice job and thank you for redoing Uloki!

Apparently I do, because I remember using them on Clanik. Then I took them off to use somewhere else, and now I don’t know where they are.
Being in the process of moving doesn’t help, either.:persevere:

But I have put up a picture showing all of him, and I posted the story here.

2 Likes

so… so yellow XD looks cool though

Neat, but sort of lacks the makuta vibe.