The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

Indeed.

1 Like

I have a makuta Moc already made, but it is primarily black and dark gold. It is also slightly below Titan size. Is this alright?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@ToaPanda

Well, I can only judge it when I see it. The colour scheme should be ok, as long as there is no white in it, too. Perhaps post a picture here and if I say it’s ok create a seperate topic?

Also just in case: You can find everything concerning rules in post 586, post 1 is a little outdated.

Updated list is in post 586
Rules can be found in post 586 and additions in post 1

here

1 Like

Tired RAC makes mistakes.

I included a story, too, to explain why he changed form.

@ToaPanda

I think I can accept this MOC. Although the lighting when you take pics could be improved - the left side of the pic is a little dark.

Create a seperate topic for the MOC and come up with a name and backstory (backstory needs to fit in into G1) If you need help with the backstory - just ask! I also already added some ideas to post 586, if you need any. (Somehow I feel like this MOC would work well as Makuta Chasnon … but it’s your choice ;))

I’ll put you on the list and comment about acceptance for the project in the MOC’s topic.

Hey, uh, I found this kind of randomly.

I’ll make a Makuta. Is the list of Makuta on 586 up to date?

ok, started a separate topic. (btw I used the name chasnon)

@SmeatyFlavor

Yes, post 586 is up to date. I’ll put you on the list for a male Makuta then?

New banned mask added to the rule in post 586: Kualsi

1 Like

So, I’m now going to add these two new rules to post 586:

Toa kill Makuta rule

Death through the Order of Mata Nui rule

As to the third rule that was open for discussion - I would probably handle it that way, that I would ask you to change the killer’s name if I feel it necessary. This most likely would apply to canon Makuta as killers, since they’re already responsible for enough deaths in my eyes.

I could formulate it this way:

Makuta kill Makuta rule B:

If your Makuta is killed by another Makuta, I (Gilahu) might request you to change the killer’s name if I feel like this Makuta already killed enough others. You’re allowed to use every Makuta accepted into this project as killer, as long as it makes sense (in my eyes).

Any opinions on that?

New rules added to post 586

5 Likes

@Gilahu Sorry I’ve been gone so long.

My generic makuta is done (and has been for the past 8 months I’ve been gone) can I post him now?

and, am I still on for Kojol?

1 Like

@Nogus101

Sure you can post your MOC! Take care to look at the updated rules in post 586 before that, though.

About Kojol … If you manage to do him before anyone else does, I’m ok with it. However I would not put you on the list for him again because it could be really hard to get feedback from you on progress if you don’t show up around here for a long period of time again.

@Gilahu one more question; Is my makuta still a kratta maker?

And I shouldn’t be leaving like I did any time soon.(preferably never)

1 Like

they’re all Kraata makers.

@Nogus101

Ah, it’s good that you ask. I would have totally forgotten that. No, your Makuta has to die before Karda Nui was discovered now. Since I didn’t know if you would participate at all I thought it best to make another Makuta Teridax’s source of Kraata.

Ok, this isn’t an entry, more of an idea.

Name: Rehtar
Mask: Pehkui (Mask of shrinking)
Region: unknown
Rehtar was the Makuta of a hostile island. Most of Rehtars time was spent warding off the vicious rahi that inhabited the island. Rehtar hated every second of his existence on the island. After an especially aggressive attack, Rehtar was left mortally wounded. Slowly Rehtar clambered towards the pool of antidermis located on the island. While on his way, he encountered a rahi. The dying makuta did the only thing he could, and used the last of his masks energy to create a massive wave of energy, shrinking both him and the rahi, which fled afterwards. When he reached the antidermis pool, he transferred himself to an empty a chameleon rahkshi body nearby. In this weakened form, he hid for weeks on end, until he finally was found and killed by a pack of rahi.

I only had the parts to build a small MOC, so that’s where the idea of a mask of shrinking came from. The mask allows him to shrink down. It would be awesome if someone could make a full sized Rehtar so that it could actually be entered in.

Here is the rahi I kept bringing up in the story

4 Likes

It would be very cool to see a full sized Rehtar, I love Mata Red color schemes! If I wasn’t so busy with the innumerable projects I’m working on (sorry it’s taking so long to finish Durantaz and copy editing, GIlahu), I’d make him myself! I’ve got a ton of Mata Red pieces lying around.

all I have is black and silver parts

@ToaPanda

Well, you’re always welcome to add ideas for other people here!

I have a few problems with the story in terms of this project, though:

• the Makuta created the Rahi and also wield the power of Rahi Control, so I always find it a little hard to believe that they die in an average Rahi attack
  • there’s only one pool of Antidermis in all of the Matoran Universe - and it’s on an island that definitely wasn’t part of the “inhabited Universe”
  • a Kanohi Pehkui only shrinks the wearer

The MOC somehow rmeinds me of a long legged penguin :laughing:
The Rahi is nice, though.

1 Like