Matorans Rise

Tangi catches up with Radrix and Kronan. “This doesn’t look like a Dark Hunter…” he mumbles.

1 Like

Kronan nodded towards Ahkmou. “Welcome.”

He looked towards Tangi. “Dark hunter’s don’t exist. Radrix made a small mistake. This is Buki.”

OK, I was mistaken… Sorry guys… But that doesn’t mean that there will be no dangers like a dark hunter

1 Like

Now where are we heading?

Tarkur walks behind the rest off the group

Kronan looks at Buki. “Some new threat is terrorizing Mata Nui. We haven’t had any prophecy talk about some new toa… so I’m doing something about the threat. We need to find out what the threat is, first. I know someone who should be able to help us.”

Having said more in the past hour than he usually does in a day, Kronan becomes silent and leads the group to a faint path through the woods.

Malekai awoke in his lab. Well, more like a large tattered tent filled with laboratory supplies. He didn’t have much, now that he was mobile and on the run. Malekai realized that he had fallen asleep at his desk and drooled all over his work. “Oh, not again…” he groaned. Suddenly, Malekai heard rustling. He saw a group of matoran (@LTVmocs, @Toa_Distraxx, @meepinater, @Ahkmou, @Tarkur) walking through. “Hey! Who are you, and what are you doing here?” Malekai commanded, stepping out of the tent.

Kronan blinked. He had not seen the tent. “We’re going to see a friend of mine… You see, there’s been an evil threat, and…” Kronan explained what had happened. “… and so these matorans and I are traveling to see my friend. You may join if you wish.”

Malekai thought for a moment. “…very well. I will join you on your quest. My name is Malekai.” Malekai said, extending his hand.

Kronan shook his hand. “Kronan. Come, we have a long trip to the sea.”

Mokuzai awkwardly stands around watching

1 Like

Kronan walks down the path silently. He knows the group will follow.

Mokuzai looks at him I feel like I should leave and go back to work.

“Yeh can leave, but Yeh’ll be safer with us.” kronan says over his shoulder.

Can he read my mind. Man that’s kinda lame. Mokuzai shrugs. “I’m just here.”

“In case you’re wondering, I can’t read your mind. I can read your body language.” Kronan replies. He takes a turn at a fork.
Eventually, the forest around them recedes. In the distance, there is a brown speck. “That’s a village. We’ll stop there for the night, get rest and supplies, and move out.”

“Where will we be staying?” Malekai asked.

“Somewhere in that village.”

Soon, the sky grows dark. As the group enters the village, a tall matoran greets them. “Evening, travelers. What brings you to our village?”
Kronan steps forwards. “We’re traveling to the sea to learn about ancient history.”
The Onu-Matoran nods. “Well, you’re on the right path.”
Kronan acknowledges this. “May we stay in your village for the night?”
The matoran says, “Absolutely! in fact, another traveler has come. i didn’t catch his name, but he is in one of the spare huts. You and your fellows can stay in the other huts. is two to a hut alright?”
Kronan nods. “Thanks.”

As the group walks through the village, a hunched-over matoran shouts, “What are you doing, that’s a Kra-matoran leading the group! You can’t let him in, he’ll ruin our lives!”
A crowd begins to gather, murmuring. The old matoran continues to rant until an armored matoran guides him away. “Sorry 'bout that, he can get carried away.”

If there is anything the characters wish to do, now would be a good time to do it.

Tangi decides to explore the village since he doesn’t really have anything better to do.

He finds a lot of homes, a few.shops, what seems to be a meeting area, and a clearing with a statue of some turaga on it.