MegaBloks Mafia: HERESY

Night 2

@DannyBoyy was enjoying building his newest Ninjago set, "The fire temple is almost done! " he shouted with glee. @Ace, who was sitting nearby yawned, “It’s taken you most of the night to build tha-” Danny stopped mid brick placement and spun around but Ace wasn’t there. In his place was a small package with a timer and a note that read “Greetings from Canada.” Then all was bright.

Suspects:

@Ace found a few meters away the tent unconcious. He seems to have been intoxicated. Did he do this to cover his tracks? Or was he just in an unfortunate place at an unfortunate time? There is speculation that the detonator was found a few feet from Ace.

@jayzor17 sold Danny the large Lego set at an oddly low price. Just being generous? Or providing a means of distracting the victim?

@legomaster1378 an all around friendly guy. Planned to help Danny with his set but never showed up. Said he had a prior engagement. People are having a hard time getting Legomaster to talk about what he was doing.

@Shadowrockboy190 good with explosives like the one that killed Danny. Manufactures and sells them. Claims Legomaster and Jayzor bought some from him within the past ten days.

I vote for ace I mean why would he have a detonator

Well shoot

Why would I intoxicate myself to cover my tracks only to leave the detonator a few feet away?

rest in piece danny rip

@Ace mabey you dropped it on the way escaping the crime

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Well, being one of the suspects I can only stiffen my alibi. But I’d say that @legomaster1378 knew about the explosive murder somehow and stayed away on purpose

I wouldn’t call a few meters escaped.

It can’t be Legomaster. He’s from Canada. That’s definitely a setup to make him look more guilty.

I didn’t say it was legomaster. I said maybe he somehow knew the bomb would go off

I totally forgot LM was Canadian.

1 Like

Well then I’m glad I said something. :laughing:

Hmmm, this is interesting. Why would @Ace just leave mid-sentence? I’m not sure if that makes him look guilty or adds more credibility to the theory that he was somehow forcibly removed and intoxicated.

I concur with @MataNuiNuva. I’ve made no secret of my status as a Canadian (I even spell it out on my user card). I would have to have been extremely daft to have framed myself in such an obvious way. As @Omega_Tahu said earlier…

Jayzor is seeming to me to be the likely culprit. LEGO sets are very good investments nowadays and reselling a large and popular Ninjago set at an “oddly low price” is just bad business sense. On the other hand, making someone a very tempting offer like that would be a very good way of distracting them enough to have the opportunity to plant a bomb…

2 Likes

No

Least likely

Maybe

Most likely.

My reasoning is that choosing @Ace is pretty stupid, selling the lego set is a pretty uncertain way to distract a victim, and the fact @Shadowrockboy190 sold explosives to both @legomaster1378 and @jayzor17 appears to be a ploy to divert attention. I’d be convinced it was @legomaster1378 if he was the only one who bought it.

Furthermore, @legomaster1378 is a vetran mafian, so it seems strange that I wouldn’t die.

But the last part is subtle self praise, so pay no heed to it.

2 Likes

What can I say? I’m bad at business. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, though, DB and I are pretty good friends. He wanted the set, and I hadn’t touched it for a while. I get some cash, he gets an old set for a discounted price. Seemed like a win-win… until it apparently got him killed.

I’d say @jayzor17 did it to frame @legomaster1378 and knocked out @Ace so there would be no witnesses.

Overall I’m voting @jayzor17

2 Likes

Glad I’m making friends. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can’t frame someone like that.

Anyways, even though I’m starting to have misgivings about @jayzor17 I’m Voting @Shadowrockboy190 for now.

I vote @jayzor17 for reasons previously stated by myself and @legomaster1378

So I feel like people are misinterpreting the “Greetings from Canada” thing. For context just google the location of MegaBloks HQ

2 Likes

Ohhhhh. k