MegaBloks Mafia: HERESY

I’m sticking by what I said earlier. I vote for @jayzor17

1 Like

you guys better get this right

or else I will haunt you foreeeeeEEEEEEEveeeerrr…

2 Likes

K, go join the rest of the ghosts haunting me

At least I know one of them isn’t capable :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, I have a few ghosts that haunt me too.

So he stops himself mid-sentence, darts off away from the tent, and intoxicates himself? I find this highly unlikely.

How could the Mafian have known it would’ve taken Danny so long to finish the set? That’s a pretty risky gamble to sell a cheap set and hope it take him long enough to finish it. The only really backup to this is Shadow’s claims that he had bought some from him, but nothing suggested again that the Mafian has had any experience with explosives to use it effectively. That we know of at least.

Seems suspicious. Unlike the incident with jayzor, this seems to bring slight justification in Danny taking so long. If legomaster wanted to show up and help Danny finish the set but never showed up like stated, it would make sense for Danny to take longer time. One could also make the ssumption that Shadow’s word is true and that Lego also bought some explosives. Though nothing suggests that he’s good at using them, the fact that he wasn’t there could suggest he intentionally waited for Danny to be near completion and kill him with the explosives.

The only one who is stated to have any experience with explosives. And he actually knows how to make them efficiently as well. The claim could be truthful that both Lego and Jayzor bought some explosives from him. Then again, its odd that he would pick those two specific individuals.

On the whole, I find either Shadow and (moreso) Legomaster to be the most suspicious.
What’s the current vote tally and how much time do we have @ManesOutForChase?

1 Like

So about an hour and a half.

K
I ask since I’m in Australia and y’know, different time zones and such.

From what I read
I shall be doing Legomaster
Since the detonator could’ve been planted on him by somebody else
And iirc he lives or lived in Canada

1 Like

Manes stated this was just a coincidence on his part.

So from the votes in bold the tally is as follows:

@Ace 1

@jayzor17 5

@legomaster1378 0

@Shadowrockboy190 2

2 Likes

People sure are having a hard time with the bold thing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

As @jayzor17 walked toward the pit filled with nuju spikes he couldn’t help but break out in a sweat. “Guys, I dunno about this. Can’t we look at the evidence again? This seems like a really bad system, killing by vote 'n all. Just look how Wolk ended up.”

“Yes, but you aren’t @WOLKsite. You’re a filthy blooded fan of Canadian products! And you will be treated as such.” Exclaimed @legomaster1378. “But this is madness!” Shouted Jay. “Madness? THIS. IS. MAFIA!” And with that LM kicked Jay over the edge.

Night 2 results:

Kopeke: Deceased
(innocent)
@WOLKsite: Deceased
(innocent)
@DannyBoyy: Deceased
(Lego purist)
@jayzor17: Deceased
(MegaBloks fan)

2 Likes

well that escalated quickly also I’m sorry I doubted you @Ace

I’m so relieved

1 Like

Whew, four more to go.

1 Like

Oh geez

Was not expecting that.
At the very least, we didn’t kill off another innocent.

Another one bites the dust.

1 Like

Night 3

@Shadowrockboy190 was doing what he loved best. Listening an episode of the SR podcast, the greatest podcast around. Sitting close to his radio playing with his shiny new Pohatu, he heard a rustle at the flap to his tent. He felt a pinprick in the back of his neck. He reached back brush whatever it was away only to gaze in horror at what he found. A small nerf dart clutched in his hand. That was the last sight before all went black.

@Shadowrockboy190 was hound slouched over his table clutching a nerf dart in one hand, and a Pohatu in the other. For most people being shot by a nerf dart wouldn’t be that bad. But SRB was severely allergic to cheap plastic and rubber.

Suspects:

@ReeseEH SRB’s doctor, knows his allergies.
Careless with records. Claims he was brushing his teeth at the time of the murder.

@Peelacar works as Reese’s office assistant. Nerf gun enthusiast but a terrible shot. Has had his license revoked twice for shooting the federally protected Wild @Eljay two separate occasions. Rumored to have sold his guns to Mata Nui.

@MataNuiNuva SRB’s friend since childhood, friendly enough guy. A bit shifty looking. Not a lot known about him. Not proud of his friend listening to heretical podcasts.

@Omega_Tahu thought SRB’s taste in podcasts was terrible. Frequently argued with him about his choices.

1 Like

So what? I’m shifty looking. This is Mafia.
And though I may not like my friend’s podcast choices, he’s still my friend. I’m not mad at him, just disapointed.
I think @Omega_Tahu is the real suspect here. I mean, he was constantly arguing with my friend. Honestly, @ReeseEH seems careless but innocent (he gave the final blow against Jayzor so that helps), and @Peelacar is stupid and innocent.
I vote @Omega_Tahu because, come on, y’all. This is as plain as the nose on my face.