Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

m8 where theres echo theres always kumu

lol, im still gonna draw people

1 Like

Well, good luck on the drawing.

Thank ye

I already am and hooooooo boy! This is gonna be fun.

Hmmm… you know what, he’s been around and interacted enough for me to upload this from its more ‘private’ signup.

Welp, here you go! Sun-Eaters Okotan signup!
(Any questions, from power limitations to similar I will most likely be willing to answer!)

===============

Name: Sun-Eater

Element: Shadow
Equipment: Can consume surrounding light which temporarily increases his own powers (not instantaneous). The darker shadowed an area the more powerful he becomes.
Can gradually increase the temperature of shadowed areas to freezing/deadly temperatures.

Uses shadow warps, and nearby heavy and/or massive objects to fight (in quake beast host).

Appearance: Remember how I said Tekan threw a quake beast off of the arena? Well, lets just say it didn’t die but it was basically incapacitated to the point that it would’ve if the Sun-Eaters mask hadn’t fallen nearby it.

Due to his recent consumption of light he’d retained enough power to force the mask upon the damaged beast, fixing its injuries and corrupting it into a more hulking, brutal Okotan form.
Think like a mix of Umurak the destroyer/his combiner form (not the same size but visibly taller than a quake beast) but with more Quake beast like parts (purple, one arm entirely formed/covered in purple crystals, lots of claws and bigger fangs though) but more humanoid and wearing Tekans mask instead of the crazy head they all have the body also designed to make it look more natural (and yes, the mask has changed size to better fit).
Bio/Personality: The Sun-Eater is basically his masks Shadow powers personified and increased in intensity/instinct. He consumes light of any kind to grow stronger and feed, his biggest goal is to essentially consume all light on the planet and its sun, a task he could quite truthfully pull off, at least before his vessel (mask) was damaged and its metal, an ancient and elementally powerful one which was long since destroyed or at least hidden, was unpurified, diluted with other metals by the one who cracked him.
(Metal is currently believed to be some kind of metallic substance based alien plant life)

He is ancient, from a time long before Ekimu.

Currently his goal was to hunt down 44 and the others and ‘thank’ them for releasing him before ravaging the island and forcing Ekimu to find the remaining metal and fix him.

He has, for now, accepted a deal with Blaze instead, the deal stating that he will not hurt them and they will attempt to help him search for his ‘brother’, a mask of light composed of the same material as him, one which little is known of besides rumoured locations and that it was most likely destroyed or never made.

1 Like

Accepted

Third character time, this time for someone going into Atlas’ backstory.

Name: Hurikan
Element: Jungle
Equipment: Arm-mounted blades
Appearance: Black and green armor, black hood, gunmetal details (and spikes) on armor.
Bio: Born into an assassin lifestyle, Hurikan is skilled with killing, and has driven some people to kill themselves by killing their loved ones.
Personality: Quiet, quick to assume the worst out of people, often will resort to killing.

EDIT (2/5/19): holy hecc how did i think this was a good bio

EDIT 2 (1/2/20): oc donut steel

3 Likes

Oh, this is gonna be an interesting one to run into.

1 Like

Gulp.

Accepted

echo has a new best friend

1 Like

I feel sorry for all the character you draw.

And will draw

1 Like

Name: Tempus

Name: Locus(pronounced low-coos)

need a hint? Try Latin

4 Likes

@Runa, Time and Space respectively? I took Latin in high school one year.

1 Like

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

I take it these are toa.

1 Like

I think you mean Felix and Locus. :stuck_out_tongue: Why does this RP have me making so many RvB references?

1 Like

So I take it that having non-canon elements is okay now?..

Yeah, but nothing too out there.

1 Like

Spirits?/s