Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Andhera replies,
“Simple, In some way I must be a danger to her plans, so she wishes me dead. Who I am? Wait, I plan to tell Ekimu first. I wonder if he still remembers me…I needed a guide around the island, I found one in Capella…so I promised her greatest desire. That’s what I can answer now…”

1 Like

“Mind if I come in too when Ekimu welcomes you?”

1 Like

Andhera smiles,
“That’s optimistic.”
He turns and knocks on the door again, wondering if Ekimu (@jayzor17) will here,
“Well…here goes nothing…”

“I take that as a yes. Symphony told me that you are looking for a mask.”

1 Like

The breakfast continued undisturbed. “So how’d it go with your book?” Tarkur asked Athena trying to start a conversation.

1 Like

“I am.”
Andhera waits, hoping for a response from the door.

“I dropped it.” she said, blandly.

“Mind if, after finding that mask, you would give me the one you are wearing right now, so I would go to the Puppeteer with a proof that I have killed you?”

1 Like

Andhera smirks,
“This useless thing, go ahead, though she doesn’t know exactly what I look like and when I find this mask, faking my death won’t matter…”

Tohi enters the City of the Mask Makers.

2 Likes

Blaze began climbing up the stairs to the Forge, dreading the verdict of Ekimu.

1 Like

He might see Rena and Andhera at the door…

@Toa_Vladin
Andhera continues,
“All that being said, if your mind changes after what Ekimu says of me, then you won’t want to be my ally…”

Blaze just kept climbing up the stairs until he reached the door.

1 Like

“Believe me, I don’t have any reason to kill you.”
Then she noticed Blaze.
“What are you doing here?”

1 Like

“I work here.” He said plainly.

1 Like

“Oh…” Tarkur let out understandingly. “Well I was really looking forward to reading it.” H says trying to sound uplifting. “What book?” Era asked out of curiosity, “It was suppose to be a journal documenting their adventures I believe it was.” Tarkur says trying to recall what the book was supposed to be about. “Oh ok.” Era replies she hold back on asking more questions since Athena seemed to not want to talk about.

1 Like

Andhera glances at him,
“Good luck…mind if I go with you. I too have something to talk about with Ekimu…”
He nods randomly, though it was a response to Rena’s thought (@Toa_Vladin)

“Don’t cause any trouble and things should work out.” Blaze said.

Try to not think about it; maybe he’ll let you off with a warning and just have you under close watch from here on out? he thought to himself.

1 Like

“Oh… Yeah…”

She finished eating and stood up.
“Come on. There is a long distance to the Region of Fire.”

1 Like

Andhera smiles,
“I won’t do a thing, but stand of the floor and breathe, after walking of course.”

“Good to know.” Blaze said as he knocked on the door, “Ekimu, I’m here.” He called.

(@jayzor17)

He was still mentally beating himself up about the multi-element mask from the day before.

1 Like