Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“Hold on,” Sevik orders Kavix.

“Wait, wh-”

Kavix’s question is cut short as the two Okotans disperse into shadow, reforming on another rooftop. Kavix cries out in surprise, and is momentarily disoriented, while Sevik pulls out his elemental bow and takes aim at Rach’s head. He fires.

Rach turns to face them as it scrapes by the side of his face. A deep red liquid trickles down as he growled. Spiders started to surround them.

“Wow,” Sevik observes, “Truly, no matter how bad you think the odds are at a given moment, they can always get worse.”

“Yeah, I don’t think we can win this one, kid,” supports Kavix as he shakily rises to his feet.

“Grab onto me again,” orders Sevik.

Man,” Kavix whines, “And the nausea just went away, too.”

“Not… hack not worth our time.” Lync pulls herself to her feet, swaying as if blown by the wind. “We need to find my stuff.”

1 Like

“But what if she attacks us again? Or the others?” Stranger asks.

1 Like

“I’m not going to attack you,” Pheore promises. “Now can I get up? I’d really rather be somewhere else.”

" 't’s not worth wheeze the time to deal with her," Lync manages. “She’ll just cough find somewhere to run off to.”

1 Like

Stranger shrugs.

“If you say so.”

1 Like

Mokuzai attempts to wipe his bloodstained hands on his wooden armor. I guess this makes me look a little too tribal for my personal tastes. Ugh. Cleaning is gonna be a pain. He looks at Dispii and sighs again. Another thing ruined. I have to clean this up too. Why does this city always get attacked.

3 Likes

Kryuna’s eyes were red from tears and anger. She got up and walked. She wasn’t sure where to, but she couldn’t just sit around.

Ooc- Insert the Jontron “STOP!” clip here

Ic- Hiraeth decides that he should go fight again. He felt like a wimp waiting instead of fighting…

But didn’t Kryuin sacrifice himself so he didn’t have to fight this time? What even was his goal with that?

2 Likes

Choroko runs to Hiraeth and ask him something.

“Hey Echo! I’m very sorry for what happened to Kryuin, but I think you can’t go alone, so is it ok I can come with you?”

1 Like

“Sure, I guess” Hiraeth had obviously been crying, there were tear streaks down his mask.

Jevis continued looking for Rye, asking around as to where he might be. @Jcton

Choroko also has been crying but more than Hiraeth.

“thank you so much” she gladly says and hugs Hiraeth.

Rye was found in the library, he’s researching a dead person called “Symphony Kokinos” and his death from fourteen years ago. He recently found a records of a Orchestra, that matches his exact description from fourteen years ago. Rye sees Jevis and holds out the rest of the payment that he owes him. Rye glances at his research, the reason his friend died is still alive. Rye believes that his revenge isn’t over yet, but he’s not ready for the next course of action. He looks back at Jevis,
“Here’s your payment, where’s the proof?”

Ooc- Why though? Choroko didn’t seem necessarily close to Kryuin, and while Hiraeth wasn’t either, the reason it affected him so much was because he doesn’t quite understand how friendship works and quite literally thought of Kryuin as his only friend, besides maybe Lync. This seems pretty weird imo, just a bit of criticsm though.

Ic- Hiraeth flinches at the touch, he does not like contact from people, especially contact like this. He gives her a very uncomfortable nod “you’re welcome.”

2 Likes

Jevis reached into his sachet and produced Geets head, without the mask. “Good enough?” He sad as he hastily snatched up his reward.

Rye looks at him,
“The mask?”

1 Like

“I’m keeping it. As a trophy.” Jevis still showed him it to as further proof of the kill. “Now I need to get going.” Jevis turned to leave.

Rye looks at it,
“Do as you wish, all that matters is that the job is done.”
He continues his research.