Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

OOC: @Toa_Vladin Geet, Melody, and Capella are at the forge. Symphony and Sonata are believed to be dead at the moment.
IC: Geet, Melody, and Capella walk through the door and sit against the wall, clearly worn out.

2 Likes

“Busy day, eh?” Kavix asks, trying to dispell the silence in the Forge.

@jayzor17 “So Tathel what ya doing in the middle of nowhere?” Azure asks noticeably confused.

“You know this guy, I thought you were the good ol’ I work alone type but what do I know” Tarkur cuts in.

“Should come from the loner.” Azure snaps back.

“Er, this is the middle of the jungle,” Tathel says. “I was just travelling to the next village. But I thought you left with Echo; what are you doing here? Oh, and hello Tarkur; it’s nice to meet you.”

1 Like

Kavix was waiting for the go-ahead.

1 Like

“Tarkur here kinda got us lost after this huge battle with a lot of Makutas old servants it was quite hectic, as for where Echo is he’s probably in the Mask makers city.” She explains saying the last part in a more nonchalant tone.

Tarkur gives her an angry glare, “I got us lost. I was right behind the group then I noticed that you hadn’t followed any of us, I had to go back to the River and force you out of it” He calmly explains to her with a touch of irritation in his voice.

2 Likes

Mark waved at Capella.

Tathel blinks. “Sounds like you’ve been busy.”

“Well,” Jaspar says, “Let’s get going.” He exits the forge.

2 Likes

Kavix nods and follows.

1 Like

@jayzor17 “Yeah.” They replied in unison at least they agreed on that

“Found Hitora,” Kavix notes as he sees the aged okotan assisting the Lord of the Core.

“Please don’t take the triumvirate off they’re keeping me alive”

1 Like

Stranger immediately withdraws his hand.

“Cheers”

“Yeah, sure,” Stranger responds.

“you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

OOC I mean, the guy only looks like he’s around 20. Does Kavix even know that he’s an ancient gladiator yet?

1 Like

OOC: he does. He’s overhead Hitora and others mention it since he met up with the main group at the jungle temple. Or I’m confusing him with Tekan, which is possible.

1 Like

Choroko was with Kavix and the others.

“so, what are we looking for?” she asks.