Okotan Adventures

“The Capitol city of the Region of Stone.” He says, turning to enter a dark alleyway and motioning for Izen to follow him. (@Runa)

Oh there. I can reach that easily. Why, I can even bring Karx and Tekan too.~

“Well, they would be much appreciated to join us at the gates.” He says, having entered the alleyway. “Also, what is the damage to the Mask Makers’ City?” He asks.

Hmmm… I haven’t seen much but it looks fun so far.~” Sun replied. “I believe one of Makuta’s minions is free. There is a moving darkness that I’ve picked up on. Smaller than my previous form but it still looks… fun.~

“What is its appearance?” Blaze asks, worried about what that could mean.

Hmmm… Large, broad shoulder, horns… I believe it is wielding axes? Their darkness is less clear and it keeps moving…

OOC Kryuin and Kryuna already left.

1 Like

“Skull Basher. He’s really strong and can be outmaneuvered but he is very dangerous.” Blaze says. “What is he doing?” He asks.

Smashing stuff from what I can tell so far. Probably going to go hunting for Ekimu though if you think about it. He is the one who locked him up.

OOC: The city of the mask makers is in the region of water…

OOC: it’s in the mountains near the center of the island.

IC: Hesitantly, Izin follows Blaze.

Basher finds three arms jutting out of the rocks, holding sword. He grumbles as he digs the creature out, readying the mask he picked up.

Hitora stood at the bottom of the stairs to the Forge. He sighed and started walking up them.

1 Like

OOC: nope; it’s in the Jungle Region.

IC: (@KAI_BORG). “You sure about that?” Blaze asks. “Or should we just Shadowstep to him and take the big guy by surprise?” He asks.

Neptune goes to look for sticks.

Atlas continues to walk to the city.

The spiky jungle okotan puts his cloak back on and goes to the City of the Mask Makers.

1 Like

From what I can tell, yes. Also, why wouldn’t we in the first place? I say all out attack! DESTROY THE FOOL! MUAHAHAHA!” Sun replied, cackling madly, yet still in such a stereotypical way.

Blaze looks at Izen, “What do you say we should do?” He asks. (@Runa)

OOC: What happened while I was gone?

“He’s a giant bull man. I don’t think we could take him.” Izin said. He pauses. “Where is he now? Is he searching for anything else?”

“If we get him from behind, we may be able to have a shot at beating him.” Blaze says. “Ever been in or seen a Bullfight?”

Izin gives him an unamused look. “No, I have not.”

Basher puts the mask on the recently dig out Skull Slicer’s face. He gets up and picks up his chain, letting out a slight cackle. “Oh my, how long has it been? Too long, if you ask me. Now, let’s get back to Kulta, he’ll need…”

“Dead.” Basher cut off. “Probably. For now, home.”

1 Like

“Well, first time for everything.” Blaze says.

OOC: I know this plan’s gonna bite Blaze in the behind so badly if he goes through with it.