Okotan Adventures

After Kryuina finished, Vadin came to her.
“So… What are you doing later?”

1 Like

“Probably training or hunting.” She said as she readjusted the sheath on her back. @Toa_Vladin

1 Like

He nods. “You ever heard of the Mask of Creation?” He asks as he starts going up the steps.

“Of course.” He points to his face. “What do you think I earned to wear on my own head? a golden replica of the Mask of Control.”

“People often looked up to the Mask Makers,” Gladius sighed. “I never knew them, new their names, even seen them with my eyes.”

Blaze nods. “The only Mask Maker on the island is Ekimu: he’s about average height, has blue and gold armor, wields the Hammer of Power as both a tool for crafting and for combat, has a shield that doubles as a large circular saw and wears the Mask of Creation.” He says as they reach the midpoint where a landing was so folks could take a rest if they needed to. Blaze sits down and continues, “Around 20 years ago, he was revived from a thousands year sleep and joined with the Toa to ensure his brother, Makuta, wouldn’t escape the Shadow Realm and plunge this world into eternal darkness.” He says. “This is probably all old news to you but I felt I should still try to bring you up to speed so we are all on the same page.” He explained.

1 Like

Gladius tried his best to sit down carefully, as to not do some kind of damage to the steps. “Ekimu… The name sounds very familiar.”

“I’m very familiar with the mask of creation,” Gladius said. “My parents used to speak highly of the Mask Makers themselves. Back when I earned the right to wear this mask, both of them were considered the bravest and strongest in the land. That was before… Anyway, what’s your connection with Ekimu? when I got here, the first thing that happened is that you told me to come with you on Gukko.”

1 Like

Forty-four haphazardly stood back up, before looking at his hands, as though they had somehow changed.

“I want to become a Mask Maker someday to help folks across the island.” He says. “It’s a big dream but I just want to help folks in any way I can.”

“I have hands.” He stated, “Of course I have hands, why wouldn’t I have hands!” He grumbled angerly.

Gladius had become fixated on looking out over the bustling city. He snapped back into focus.

“Yes, I imagine that Ekimu might not be around much longer, and he will need someone to take his stead.”

He sadly nods in agreement. “Let’s head up there and inform him of what has happened.” He says, his tone becoming a bit somber as he begins to climb the steps.

“Would you like to… Ugh… Go for a walk with me?”

Athena was around too…

@TheMOCingbird

“Perhaps.” She chuckles. “At this rate, maybe I should hold an auction! I’m Phoere, by the way.” She extends one hand for a hnadshake.

“Ugh, no thanks.” Kryuna said. @Toa_Vladin

@jayzor17 “Kryuin.” Kryuins said with as he shook her hand.

Hitora and Vinazu walked up to the signup, Izin lagging behind them. “Looks like it starts tomorrow.” Hitora commented.

Blaze reaches the Forge entry and waits for Gladius. (@Ghidora131, @Runa)

Pheore presents them all with a wide smile. “More competitors, I see? Nice to see there’ll be a challenge.”

Geet continues on his rambles then stops, “She doesn’t know does she?”

Capella looks at Geet question the ‘she’, then thinks of Melody.

Melody rolls over in her sleep. In her dream, her brother cooks dinner. He sets his table and calls Geet over from the neighbors house. He gives Geet a soft punch to the shoulder saying, “How’s your day, little engineer?” he opens his palm motioning to Geet’s contraption. In her dream, Geet hands him the cloth miniature bird, and her brother tosses it in the air gently. It glides through the air hitting a abrupt stop, called a wall.

1 Like

“There will.” Hitora commented, his golden armor giving of a slight sheen in the light.

Kryuin walks past the group towards the forge.