Okotan Adventures

The cloaked okotan walks up to Geet, and says, “I thought I recognized you…your that bounty hunter Song aren’t you” His smile only grew wider.

Geet looks at him studying his features, trying to figure who he was, “Have we met?”

1 Like

“You say that as if I care,” Pheore says with a too-sweet smile.

“I was hoping you didn’t.”

“What if I could catch your intrigue with 3 or 4 words on the condition we talk in private?” Blaze asks (@jayzor17)

@TheMOCingbird “You can do it, Kryuna!”
Vladin said before Kryuna left.

1 Like

Forty-four doubled over in pain,

Kryuna ignored him as she walked out into the ring. She gave a slight curtsey to the crowd before drawing her crossbow. @Runa

Vladin seemed a little sad. He sat down next to Kryuin.

A Jungle Okotan walks in, holding a pair of sickles. “And…Fight!” The announcer calls.

Izin watches the conversation in the waiting room. “Are you guys sure it’s a good idea to tell this complete stranger these things?” He asks.

The strange Earth Okotan in the corner, the one with the cape covering everything but his black mask, continues to wait.

As Basher digs, he sees a hand shoot out of the rubble in front of him: a red, glowing hand. “I found him!” He called to the search party.

1 Like

“Good point.” Atlas replies.

“Why should we not? She seems trustworthy enough to me; she doesn’t even seem to know what the prize truly is and she seems to want to know why we are ‘teaming up’; In my eyes, the answers to both are one and the same.” Blaze tells Izen.

My characters ignored the rest. Most of them were watching the fight, except for Ghabix, who was writing something in his notebook, and Vladin, who was still kinda sad.

Echo pulls something out- a second axe. He begins to sharpen it

Kryuna takes a dull bolt and loads her cross bow, waiting for him to come to her.

“And maybe you need to get your eyes checked.” Gladius mused.

He stepped up to Pheore. “That was your one chance. We can speak later if you’re like, but I doubt you’ll want to speak with me rubbing your face into the dirt.”

“Unless you lose before then,” He chuckled, “In which case my apologies.”

Blaze nods, seeing and understanding the reasoning behind what Gladius said. He returns to his seat.

1 Like

Pheore laughs. “Oh, how cocky. That must be how I come off. Good luck with that dirt thing, I really do hope you won’t wind up eating your own words. Or any dirt, for that matter. Now, if you feel like having your little cult meeting without me, I suppose I’ll just step outside.” Pheore gets up, stepping outside the arena. She strolls around the perimeter, stretching her limbs as she does so.

1 Like

N’ghaor quietly knocks on Ekimu’s door twice before saying
“Ekimu I wish to talk about the tournament.”

OOC: @Runa Is Ekimu.

“Oh, so Ekimu has started a cult now?” Atlas jokes in a heavily sarcastic tone.

Hurikan stops watching the fight. “Wait what?”